Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#2111 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 08:24 AM

well lets see if, by the close, this is a "statement/breakout" day to the upside. IMO charts are primed for that, we should close up big and at/near session highs if bullish as it currently portends. I am cautiously optimistic, we see

Senor

#2112 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 09:33 AM

me too it sure looks like the correction is over and we are taking off wpm kl looking good 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2113 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 12:50 PM

daily charts look very good - I count this as likely wave 3's daily in miner stuff form last months lows as long as there is no big reversal lower today. Great week, KL outstanding action, could be headed above highs at 45, if that surpassed then 50 looks like an easy objective. 

Senor

#2114 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 02:11 PM

would not be surprised to see us retest 1750 areas now

#2115 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 02:30 PM

would not be surprised to see us retest 1750 areas now

In this environment "never say never" is a very good motto to go by, but it does seem very unlikely to see any retest of 1750 given this weeks action - especially today's. They really tried to GRIND US BULLS down, maybe this rally will "be the one" that finally encompasses all the crapola of money printing, huge deficit spending, high inflation etc etc we are undergoing, we see

Senor

#2116 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 08:52 AM

just exited half of longs, very tight stops on the rest, don't like the gold and silver action especially, as always DYODD

Senor

#2117 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 09:34 AM

just exited half of longs, very tight stops on the rest, don't like the gold and silver action especially, as always DYODD

Senor

Out, that did not take long, not a bad near term trade, stock mkt again looking VERY vulnerable to me and I thought miners/gold should keep rallying strongly if bullish - TRADER hat is back on!

Senor

#2118 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 09:35 AM

Hurst Gold update...20 week cycle bottom in August 2021...it is POSSIBLE the 18 month cycle(due to bottom Jan 2022) is pulled forward to August 2021..

#2119 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 10:22 AM

Yet ****Another****** failed break up rally in the miners !   wow.   I guess there is just no love yet.

Perhaps that massive head and shoulders pattern in the TLT is scaring everyone out of trades now...  maybe we will get a bond market collapse and a super surge higher in rates that nobody is expecting....   that could smash the stock market quickly and I guess metals would take a hit too again....

Senor

Out, that did not take long, not a bad near term trade, stock mkt again looking VERY vulnerable to me and I thought miners/gold should keep rallying strongly if bullish - TRADER hat is back on!

Senor

#2120 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 11:21 AM

rates are headed higher. i could see the 10 yr going up close to 3 per cent

lots of indices look toppy to me 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal