always on Friday

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 04:35 PM

when America ends a short term correction marking a bottom on Fridays, what do they do ? They wait untill Europe closes before launching the rise and to make sure they stress enough all of us in Europe, an hour before the close here, which more or less corresponds to half past eleven a.m. on the East coast of America I believe, they push down the American indexes so that Europe will close red. Then after Europe has closed, magically they push up the American indexes. Their usual dirty job...........

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 06:29 PM

when America ends a short term correction marking a bottom on Fridays, what do they do ? They wait untill Europe closes before launching the rise and to make sure they stress enough all of us in Europe, an hour before the close here, which more or less corresponds to half past eleven a.m. on the East coast of America I believe, they push down the American indexes so that Europe will close red. Then after Europe has closed, magically they push up the American indexes. Their usual dirty job...........

You guys got plenty to do taking care of that COVID, take care of that and the stock market thing will work it self out.

#3 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 09:10 PM

yes ANDRE - that's how they screw the Italians 

thats why you guys talk with your hands and we dont 

#4 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 11:25 PM

That was the FED stepping in to buy assets. Best time is after EU closes.

ppt.jpg

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#5 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 12:53 AM

How are you certain that Friday was a bottom?  Perhaps they waited for Europe to close to prevent you from sellng into the dead cat bounce, and they intend to gap them down ahead of the open, leaving you trapped.  I believe the odds favor bonds and yeilds reaching their respective targets of 127 and 30, which might coincide with a further decline of skonks.  TLT has now tested the 2.33 level and headed back down.

TLT10.png

TYX10.png

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 04:15 AM

I cannot be sure 100% it's a bottom......no one can be. TA is not science or at least fully science, it's also partly subjective where someone are better than others to see what will happen because they' ve got a strong intuition in seeing in advance exactly what kind of pattern will develop while in the early stages many different patterns might get out of your index chart or stock chart. So like everybody else here, I' m just expressing my personal convinction based on pattern structure and the correlation with European indexes and stocks that are on my monitor. So if TA is not deterministic, but probabilistic, I would say I' m rather convinced we have marked already an ST bottom.    

Edited by andr99, 06 March 2021 - 04:18 AM.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 04:26 AM

another consideration which is more important is that this kind of behaviour from market manipulators which I have described when I started the thread, is typical at bottoms. Hard to see it elsewhere. To me it's like a ringing bell.

Edited by andr99, 06 March 2021 - 04:28 AM.

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 05:36 PM

You guys got plenty to do taking care of that COVID, take care of that and the stock market thing will work it self out.

do you think that a land that is slave to communism and religious superstition with priests on national tv everyday of the year, can easily defeat any covid ? You cannot buy smartness at the supermarket....they don' t sell it. 

Edited by andr99, 06 March 2021 - 05:38 PM.

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 06:28 PM

priests on national tv everyday 

Like this spotlight seeking High Priest?

doctor.jpg?

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 06:44 AM

religion is a product of ignorance and where it is strong, democracy is weak.....

luckily little by little it is disappearing from Europe 

Edited by andr99, 07 March 2021 - 06:46 AM.