Photo

ST: "the path of least resistance is anything but higher" .. except TESLA?

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#41 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,444 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:07 AM

Why are some posting every little trade they are executing?

This forum is called "FEARLESS FORECASTERS" last time I checked.

I prefer reading fearless forecasts, not every trade you made. 

Post your opinion of where the markets are headed...FORECASTING FEARLESSLY !!

Otherwise seems a waste of band width.

This is precisely one of the reasons why consistently good traders have been leaving this board.

Thanks, He better not even mention anything but forcasting because I'll be all over him.  I was just talking about arrogance on another thread and my biggest view is if you don't have anything decent to say about a persons opinion keep your mouth shut everyone should respect each other.  I don't cave to bullies though and if I saw him I'd kick his {bleeeep} lol!  Well maybe when I was kid lol!!  I also realized that I do post my opinion all over the place about where I think the market we'll go and obviously by my trades you can tell where I think the market should go.  I have said many times that with biden in control and hiring all the same guys as obama had that I think the market may make a new high but its not going to be like the past 4 years and we are due for a decent pullback that "could start at anytime with a 2-5% fall overnight"!  Especially right now.  I've even said that I'd be surprised if we hit 4000 this week even though its expiration as "quad witches of late have seen a lot of selling.  Nonetheless going into the open my average short is now 3948 and I was selling the April 4100 calls for an average of $16 now.  Good luck to everyone's trades and pdx I'm still waiting for your "fearless forcast".  Oh and btw this site is called "Traders talk" not Forecast talk! 

#42 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,444 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:35 AM

Adding a bit more to make my average 3951! 

#43 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 09:47 AM

Tech sectors catching up as shorts have been forced to cover afraid of possible actions on bond rates from the Fed meeting ............................

Edited by redfoliage2, 16 March 2021 - 09:49 AM.

#44 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,161 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 09:57 AM

Forget them, focus on trading. If they do not us here we will form a new group on TWITTER or Telegram, Whatsapp etc. BUT MARK HAS NEVER OBJECTED TO OUR THREADS, POSTS ETC, AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN WARNED ABOUT ANY OF MY POSTS.
Many have & predicted the demise of TRADERS TALK since it began in the last century but it had continued to be a strong & popular place for traders et al

This is precisely one of the reasons why consistently good traders have been leaving this board.

Thanks, He better not even mention anything but forcasting because I'll be all over him.  I was just talking about arrogance on another thread and my biggest view is if you don't have anything decent to say about a persons opinion keep your mouth shut everyone should respect each other.  I don't cave to bullies though and if I saw him I'd kick his {bleeeep} lol!  Well maybe when I was kid lol!!  I also realized that I do post my opinion all over the place about where I think the market we'll go and obviously by my trades you can tell where I think the market should go.  I have said many times that with biden in control and hiring all the same guys as obama had that I think the market may make a new high but its not going to be like the past 4 years and we are due for a decent pullback that "could start at anytime with a 2-5% fall overnight"!  Especially right now.  I've even said that I'd be surprised if we hit 4000 this week even though its expiration as "quad witches of late have seen a lot of selling.  Nonetheless going into the open my average short is now 3948 and I was selling the April 4100 calls for an average of $16 now.  Good luck to everyone's trades and pdx I'm still waiting for your "fearless forcast".  Oh and btw this site is called "Traders talk" not Forecast talk! 

#45 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,161 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 09:58 AM

Yeah, but market overextended. May pullback before relaunching....

Tech sectors catching up as shorts have been forced to cover afraid of possible actions on bond rates from the Fed meeting ............................

#46 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,444 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 11:12 AM

Forget them, focus on trading. If they do not us here we will form a new group on TWITTER or Telegram, Whatsapp etc. BUT MARK HAS NEVER OBJECTED TO OUR THREADS, POSTS ETC, AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN WARNED ABOUT ANY OF MY POSTS.
Many have & predicted the demise of TRADERS TALK since it began in the last century but it had continued to be a strong & popular place for traders et al

Thanks,,,,I know I miss Mr. Dev's comments he always had interesting outlooks! 

#47 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 02:31 PM

Thanks,,,,I know I miss Mr. Dev's comments he always had interesting outlooks! 

Dev: 

https://twitter.com/...erp|twgr^author

#48 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,161 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 09:33 PM

15 SPY PUTS
16 VXX CALLS
1 ES HEDGE LONG 3949.5

12 SPY PUTS
10 VXX CALLS
1 ES HEDGE LONG 3949.5
 [quote name="dTraderB" post="841669" timestamp="1615833548"]

Am due for a losing week & this may be it. But, quite early in the week for that extreme pessimism.
9 SPY PUTS
10 VXX CALLS
1 ES HEDGE LONG 3936

will add more SPY PUTS & VXX CALLS above ES 3950

Positions from last week;
[quote name="dTraderB" post="841521" timestamp="1615496525"]

1 ES 3936 hedge long
7 SPY PUTS
5 VXX CALLS

Quieter day with most of the profits from NQ daytrades, a few $ from QQQ CALLS, losses from NQ hedge short and in 4 of my 7 SPY PUTS

[quote name="dTraderB" post="841505" timestamp="1615486202"]

4 SPY PUTS
All OPTIONS MAY OR LATER[/quote]

#49 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,444 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:33 AM

Was out and in with my shorts yesterday with my 3951 making a 4 point profit and back in with an average of 3956 now and still holding.  This I'm tempted to hold right into expiration but my April 4100 calls are showing a nice profit.  With the Fed's decision likely going to keep up their denial on inflation and the pump going we could see another snapback so for now I will profit stop this trade at 3946 and start another build higher as we start heading into expiration! 

#50 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,161 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:48 AM

yeah, got to be nimble and not fight the FED, for now

Was out and in with my shorts yesterday with my 3951 making a 4 point profit and back in with an average of 3956 now and still holding.  This I'm tempted to hold right into expiration but my April 4100 calls are showing a nice profit.  With the Fed's decision likely going to keep up their denial on inflation and the pump going we could see another snapback so for now I will profit stop this trade at 3946 and start another build higher as we start heading into expiration!