the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#91 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 11:55 AM

dharma, do you happen to know if the Sprott Inc. (SII) annual report contain a list of his holdings?  Quarterlies?

Hmmm.... where to find them. Would be interesting reading.

#92 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 12:31 PM

on june 2 mars enters into cancer, in opposition to r saturn.   what this means to me is oil prices are going to go higher, and maybe alot higher. this is going to cause problems for consumers and the economy as a whole  i think inflation really gets going. so after mars goes into cancer june 2 i expect gold prices to get a real lift to higher prices. supported by the oil sector.

dharma

Looks like a double top on gold is developing, refusing to get above the .618 retracement from last summer's high which is also where the peak in 2011 was. Armstrong array traders are talking about mid just correction before resuming the rally into late summer. My oscillator has been pointing to the time for a short term peak. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#93 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 02:12 PM

Correction, above should say mid June correction, so possibly a low will form in mid June before rallying into August then weakness into late Oct. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#94 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 02:14 PM

smithy,  dont look at sprott holdings

look at eric sprotts personal holdings

it takes a little digging

here is the map jg posted on miners in the area    this is the new hot area, remember 10 years back or so, sean white going up to alaska 

that was hot, but now the new hot area is newfoundland.  some of these are going to be big winners

dharma  

here is a head scratcher   wtf  

Edited by dharma, 01 June 2021 - 02:16 PM.

#95 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 02:58 PM

whats with the huge volume at the 1 hour SILJ? someone sold a slug

#96 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 02:59 PM

Correction, above should say mid June correction, so possibly a low will form in mid June before rallying into August then weakness into late Oct. 

yes this is my favored

#97 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 10:01 AM

money is a store of value . the dollar is currency , not money.  here is what has happened to purchasing power of the dollar 

https://kingworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/King-World-News-THINGS-ARE-GETTING-OUT-OF-HAND-Highest-Level-Since-1975.jpg  

looks like more consolidation.    basel 3 set to take effect end of june. its going to be a push and pull between the usa/endland banksters and the european banksters.   this will be a popcorn feasting event

pull up a chair

dharma

#98 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 04:50 PM

we are consolidating , spinning our wheels, volume is light.  so either we continue to consolidate in this area or have a correction in price . my work shows later in the month  we begin our ascent.  seasonal charts call for a low later in the month https://seasonalchar...ssics_gold.html

now last year was a different pattern , straight up into the beginning of august.  

i am watching crude oil , which i believe is about to run higher.  . in the 70s bull , where i cut my teeth, oil and gold were a hand to a glove.

i have done my homework and if we have a pullback i have my buy list . i am all in , but i will add funds if given the opportunity.

i believe we are on the precipice of a run to new highs after this consolidation

dharma

lots of noise.  but if the fed continues on its course , commodities are going alot higher.

#99 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 10:35 AM

i am a position trader,  and now i am stalking newfoundland, i have 3 there but looking at a couple of other prospects. waiting to see bottoming action. this correction was fairly obvious.  spinning our wheels going nowhere.   lots of different opinions on what is going on, the fed is printing lots of money. its going to cause prices of stuff to rise. inflation is a tax, a loss of pp.  holding pms is a matter of protection. 

this correction has a little time to work its magic. i am very curious to see how basel 3 plays out.   

dharma

#100 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,759 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 09:06 AM

Now that GDX has finally topped out on the big leg up (a few days later than I originally expected), still looking for a back test of the 200 day MA near 36, and then launch mode for a long time to come....

If gets back above the BIG PIVOT before then, then it may launch early....

gdx.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy