the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1021 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:58 AM

Can Dr. Copper keep from joining in on the metal complex carnage fest??

Starting to look like maybe not.........

See what happens dead ahead....

co.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1022 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:42 AM

Looks like the wedgie has finally busted...did my best to give you guys looks at the key levels.

This looks like a massive failure on the bulls part now...back above 1793 proves me wrong.

But please try to avoid self harm in the mean time...catching falling knives can be deadly....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1023 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:50 AM

Dr. Copper peering over the edge here just below 4.30...........

#1024 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:23 AM

Platinum taking aim on the magnet 900

Honestly not sure it will hold with what else appears to be happening...

That is an area where it should hold, but with the ill winds blowing all around, would not actually be surprised if it did not.

pl.png

#1025 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:24 AM

Rhodium still in complete free fall...looking like weekly 200 a real possibility soon.

rh.png

#1026 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:38 AM

GDXJ 2nd test of 900..but again, not sure it will hold.

Until the momo line kinks back up with price still above 900, no sign of buy signal here for intermediate term....

gdxj.png

#1027 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:56 AM

waiting, i almost bought yesterday, but i said to myself lets see what tomorrow brings.   well it brought a storm  this could be an E of a triangle pattern in gold

have to wait for a bottoming process. sentiment very lopsided but until a new investor class comes into the sector  it seems the powers that be hold sway

dharma

well back to ganns equinox.   new moon also on the 20th

Edited by dharma, 16 September 2021 - 11:01 AM.

#1028 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 12:53 PM

Thanks Kwave for the running commentary...trading is tricky. lol

#1029 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 01:44 PM

This could be completed ABC correction into WAVE II. It could also be leg A of larger ABC. XAUUSD shows almost completed ABC with perhaps one more thrust down to finish final leg 5 of 5.

#1030 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 02:58 PM

i am buying back some things that i sold 

dharma