the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1101 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 08:16 AM

Phase 1 of my long term collapse scenario is an implosion in the Yen...coincident with RISING Japanese rates.

Is it finally just about to start after a long bear flag??

jpy.png

And here the daily look at Japanese 10 yr...

jp1.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1102 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 08:19 AM

For those that like looking at things through a bullish lens, here is weekly USD/JPY....looking pre-explosionary to me....

jpy.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1103 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 08:56 AM

Watching Copper closely here....15 min time frame may decide the whole thing.

Back above 4.30 once again, and $4 may have successfully held as an intermedaite term low.

But back below the 15 min pivot, longer time frames begin to roll over...

See what happens dead ahead here...

copper.png

#1104 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 11:36 AM

reserve currencies generally maintain that stature for 80-85 yrs . the dollar has fulfilled that  criteria. i believe very soon we start to see the dollar losing ground.  the move for position players is out of the dollar and into stuff.  i am moving more assets into stuff, away from paper. i have a checking account which i keep going so i can live.  but other than that i am in stuff. there is going to be a move away from paper assets. the best of the broad market has been seen . i am expecting a correction of 20% to start by mid november at the latest.  the future is in hard assets. stuff

right here right now we are close to a bottom .  we should have a bounce and then one final selloff  there are very very few good traders, i am a position taker and i have a big time horizon , generally speaking.  i lay my traps and wait.  

dharma

by the way , kwave impressed me back in 2k  and he is still using the same techniques today.  

#1105 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 07:28 AM

10 yr yield looks to be gapping back above 1.50 today...

Mega Caps looking for another big down open...one of theses days, they are gogin to open down big...and stay down...perhaps today will be that day....

Again...the importance of this level on 10 yr ...big fast thrust through this area could END the 40 yr downtrend in rates....

TNX Weekly

tnx.png

#1106 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 07:31 AM

USD JPY sure looking like launch sequence has begun.... a solid clearing of 112 should do it

usdjpy.png

#1107 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 07:35 AM

Japanese 10 yr trying to clear the 200 day after what looks to be a big slow aircraft carrier turn....

We could be a few days away from the beginning of my endgame scenario (which will last many years)

10.png

#1108 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:16 AM

Kwave - could you expand on your endgame scenario?

#1109 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:37 AM

we also have the 10 yr yield which has broken thru its 200 dma to the upside

oil up not a particularly bullish scenario for stocks 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1110 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:40 AM

Kwave - could you expand on your endgame scenario?

Eventually, after long period of essentially deflation....slowly at first, and then building steam, currencies start to fall, with way out in front Japan first.

And then when they fall far enough, rates start to come up in an attempt to support them...but instead of offering support, other than perhaps very temporarily, the currency just keeps on falling, as people realize the toilet paper for what it actually is....

I have been waiting for years for the charts to line up for the start of this, and now looking like we may be just about there.....

No idea how long the full unravel will take, but I expect it to be led by Japan due to their most ridiculous Debt to GDP numbers.

Others will eventually follow along....

Hopefully does not end up in Global Hyperinflation, but that is looking like a distinct possibility.....

Am almost certain the Great Reset folks are planning something "just wonderful"rolleyes.gif for us as it unfolds...hopefully not full blown kinetic WW3 with China.

Edited by K Wave, 28 September 2021 - 08:47 AM.