the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1121 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 12:10 PM

by the way from the 8/16 low on the vxx there is a 5 wave expanding triangle(megaphone pattern)

i believe this thing is about to rip. 

dharma

linrom that is a new sentiment indicator.  he sends it to me . interesting  you  can make such predictions off something that is new. 

#1122 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 01:02 PM

Hanke-Cofnas Gold Sentiment Index at 10 , that's one week range from -3.76 to -10.54. I think we bottomed.

You can be close timewise, yet far away pricewise...

Not seeing any sign of turn yet in Gold, while this location is the place at highest risk of downside acceleration after the breach of 1750

If Gold were to reclaim 1750 floor, then perhaps bottom could be in...

Still seeing possibility of crash like flush until 1750 floor reclaimed, especially if Gold were to take out 1720 area...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1123 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 01:55 PM

Hanke-Cofnas Gold Sentiment Index at 10 , that's one week range from -3.76 to -10.54. I think we bottomed.

You can be close timewise, yet far away pricewise...

Not seeing any sign of turn yet in Gold, while this location is the place at highest risk of downside acceleration after the breach of 1750

If Gold were to reclaim 1750 floor, then perhaps bottom could be in...

Still seeing possibility of crash like flush until 1750 floor reclaimed, especially if Gold were to take out 1720 area...

Could be. It bounced off 1727, so maybe all we get is a bounce? That sentiment index range is -10 to +10. So that -10.54 is extreme.

Edited by linrom1, 28 September 2021 - 01:57 PM.

#1124 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 02:31 PM

finally some volume in silver

#1125 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 03:01 PM

i dont know when the "aha" moment occurs  but there is going to be a sort term  moment pretty soon  , where stuff is central . paper and paper assets are going to go out of 

vogue.   i have said for a long time , STAGFLATION .  we are on the cusp of that being  front and center.   the fed, no matter what they say can not go into a cycle of raising rates, if you look at the tightening cycles each one was shorter in duration than the previous one. and less and less tightening.  the last one they had to cut and run really quickly

as kwave said above , we may have a flush.  i am ready

dharma

#1126 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 03:33 PM

HUI was up for the day. XAU finished flat, some miners were up and so was FXI(China) and BABA(China), XLE and CAT.; but NQ down > 2.9%. I wonder what Std is that?

#1127 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 03:48 PM

by the way from the 8/16 low on the vxx there is a 5 wave expanding triangle(megaphone pattern)

i believe this thing is about to rip. 

dharma

linrom that is a new sentiment indicator.  he sends it to me . interesting  you  can make such predictions off something that is new. 

It's the scale. I am pretty sure that -10 must be around 3Std. So I am looking for a bounce.

#1128 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 28 September 2021 - 08:42 PM

Dr, Copper may finally be rolling over on multiple time frames synchronously after a valiant, but apparently futile effort by the bulls to punch through all those resistance time frames bundled together..

Unless 4.30 is reclaimed soon, Copper may be just about to take a big tumble....

hg.png

Edited by K Wave, 28 September 2021 - 08:42 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1129 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 04:28 AM

way back in the 1980's CRB put out a PR piece showing the relative distances in months of when various commoditite bottom against the US dollar

gold bottoms 11 months after the dollar...that puts gold bottom in 4Q 2021..we are close enough...Hurst cycle Jan 2022 for 18 month cycle to bottom..

nice to have a bigger picture roadmap.unrelated to wavecounts..

donc

#1130 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 29 September 2021 - 06:47 AM

This looks like a potentially very pivotal spot on Copper, and bears were not able to substantially increase their dive angle overnight.

If Copper can climb out over 4.26 before it goes through 4.20, then possibility the low at $4 area will hold as IT low....

Back below 4.20 and decent likliehood of acceleration down...

See what happens dead ahead here...

cop.png