the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1471 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:18 AM

I "think" once this 5 min wedge breaks on Gold , we may FINALLY get a decision....

go.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1472 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:27 AM

i started in this biz as a commodity trader i was young and inexperienced . i loved the leverage and volatility.   i got very lucky and latched onto the copper market had a big score. and then luckily a friend gave me a chapter from the gann commodities course.  i studied it.   called up the owner of the gann material and told him if he gives a course  call me and i will take it.  so he was giving one in nyc w/phyllis kahn(gann angles) . i took it and for 2 years i studied  it took me about 10years to figure out one of ganns price projection techniques for support/resistance/price cycles etc.  then in 87  i put on a good sized futures position as a short on the sp.  the thing crashed , i said thank you very much  and shortly thereafter put everything in storage  and rented a big house in india.  where i lived on and off  for 3 years total time in india.  then  my wife needed to settle down . 

i no longer trade w/leverage. and i no longer trade i buy and hold though when there are rhino horns i take some off the table and move into new areas of my study.  i have seen in past bull markets that ten baggers in the junior space are common.  so , i study , investigate and read  on the junior miner prospects.  i have a stable full.  kind of like a fund

we are about to enter a period , which will incubate for a short period of time , say 2 years. and then  things will get really crazy.  i believe the country is well founded in its roots and freedoms and we will come out of much better off then when we went into it.  those who remain will live a much better life .    we could not continue as we were. trump reminded me of herbert hoover. successful businessman  turned politician .  then presided over the great depression. luckily for trump  , biden is president.  it will be awhile before a democrat is reelected. once the dust settles.    the government w/its transitory approach is not telling people the truth.    supply  systems are disrupted . cargoes are not being unloaded in a timely fashion.  get as self sufficient as you can.    watch the marines its their duty to protect and uphold the constitution.   this inflation will be like nothing we have seen in our lifetimes.     stay tuned. be flexible.  be prepared     

dharma

Edited by dharma, 21 October 2021 - 11:30 AM.

#1473 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 01:49 PM

did anyone readClive Maunds latest missive. Really dark stuff about global depopulation movement

#1474 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 02:05 PM

Think of every hyperinflation scenario you have ever seen in our lifetimes...

They raise rates....but instead of supporting the currency as would be expected, the currency continues to deteriorate....

That is the end game I am expecting for Japan...looking like we may be in 1st inning...

As as Mr. Burry has noted, it can come fast once it starts....

I expect the Japanese unwind to take years, but certainly possible for rapid rupture from THAT insanity....

So Japanese stocks should go shy high, yet still be a bargain in USD!

#1475 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 06:07 PM

GLD 5 min 900 line now looking like a big ol' slow aircraft carrier turn as it tries stair step its way up....

Unless it aborts that turn, bulls still getting benefit of doubt here...

gld.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1476 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 01:38 AM

Night monkeys coming in with volume above 1790!  sweatingbullets.gif

This has early tell tale signs of being a legit move.  bull.gif

#1477 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 06:59 AM

Gold Euro testing over 1540 again....one more good push might release all that built up pressure...

#1478 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 07:27 AM

Oh my god that volume! blink.png

You can really see why the shorts were so stubborn here.  They knew they had tons of unfilled sell orders overhead.  Battle isn't over, but that was huge first step!

Edited by CHAx, 22 October 2021 - 07:30 AM.

#1479 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 07:31 AM

GOLD at 1800...

#1480 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 07:42 AM

10-22-21-Euro-gold.jpg