the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#2471 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 10:59 AM

Silver will bottom when volume on SLV will exceed 100 million.

Edited by linrom1, 27 January 2022 - 11:00 AM.

#2472 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 10:00 AM

By Avi

While gold and GDX are not at all pretty, and I think we can still see a bounce in GLD, I am still keeping my eye on this potential in silver, but I think it would resole as a c-waev, rather than something more immediately bullish. . .meaning, it would point us down to another drop.  

I am trying to keep an open mind here in metals, but they are not making it easy.  But, I still have not sold any of my holdings . . I am still just looking for ops to hedge them

#2473 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 11:18 AM

This wave count could signal a final low in XAUUSD, with the final leg C being abcde. However, there are number of different wave counts and Pesavento using fibs is looking at somewhere between 1720-1680.

Edited by linrom1, 28 January 2022 - 11:19 AM.

#2474 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 11:27 AM

Different triangle count.

#2475 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 12:06 PM

i think we will see a mild rally in gld next and then a final wave down.

when it actually does bottom it should take off like a rocket imo

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2476 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 12:29 PM

Pesavento's signature method: AB=CD.

#2477 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 02:39 PM

That gives a target of spot $1,729.

#2478 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 03:27 PM

this decline is in its final stages,  though the price low is ahead . the new moon is feb2  . 

venus finance, money. partner, love, balance goes direct on the 29. 

i think we bottom soon.   could be around smithys #  .  sentiment has changed dramatically

i think the fed is all jawbone. trying to talk the markets down , w/o doing anything. i dont see where they cut the qe 

and i doubt they are able to raise rates at all, but maybe once. inflation/stagflation is the game.  when the public has 

had enough of inflation, =losing voters.  then the fed will be forced to really do something. right now they are talking the markets down

dharma

#2479 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 10:57 AM

this decline is in its final stages,  though the price low is ahead . the new moon is feb2  . 

venus finance, money. partner, love, balance goes direct on the 29. 

i think we bottom soon.   could be around smithys #  .  sentiment has changed dramatically

i think the fed is all jawbone. trying to talk the markets down , w/o doing anything. i dont see where they cut the qe 

and i doubt they are able to raise rates at all, but maybe once. inflation/stagflation is the game.  when the public has 

had enough of inflation, =losing voters.  then the fed will be forced to really do something. right now they are talking the markets down

dharma

..they will act end of March..until then stocks sideways to down..a lot has been written about how stocks rally when the Fed actually is in a tightening cycle..and gold seems to be following stocks right now..plus the dollar is very strong holding gold back..

donc

#2480 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 12:58 PM

It is  a shame Senor is not around to discuss the 18 month contracting tri in gold.