the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#511 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 10:56 AM

https://secureservercdn.net/192.169.220.85/9p0.61f.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/huixau_w.png great chart

gld above 200dma

dharma 

#512 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 02:17 PM

retail investors are all in the broad market

is robin hood going public the same thing as time/newsweek showing a raging bull on the cover of their latest issue?!!!!!

dharma

#513 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 02:21 PM

My trend projections for gold and gold stocks still stands for a high in late August, possibly around the 20th. I also have high trends for later in the year but need to do more work on that. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#514 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 04:01 PM

My trend projections for gold and gold stocks still stands for a high in late August, possibly around the 20th. I also have high trends for later in the year but need to do more work on that. 

August 20th is 10 years from the orthodox EW gold peak 8/22/11.

#515 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 05:18 PM

Eric Hadik was saying before that August time frame could be significant high for this bull market, maybe even the end of it, but Marty Armstrong thinks 3-4 thousand by 2024 which I posted before. 

Edited by Russ, 29 July 2021 - 05:19 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#516 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 06:19 PM

Eric Hadik was saying before that August time frame could be significant high for this bull market, maybe even the end of it, but Marty Armstrong thinks 3-4 thousand by 2024 which I posted before. 

Do you know what Armstrong's current position on gold is?

#517 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 11:45 PM

Do you know what Armstrong's current position on gold is?

No sorry I am not sure, I don't subscribe to him but I think the 'next best trade' guy does.  Sometimes you can find interviews on youtube where he throws a bone to the great unwashed though. ;)

#518 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 06:47 AM

Armstrong GDX reversal numbers (copied from Armstrong and Socrates traders site on Facebook) show that for the monthly close today 37.07 is an important bullish reversal level if I am reading this correctly.

Edited by Russ, 30 July 2021 - 06:48 AM.

#519 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 08:55 AM

https://finance.yaho...-221800312.html

Not trying to pimp this particular stock, but this has been a common theme so far during Q2 earnings for gold miners.  Most the companies have planned for gold sub 1500 and how to at least maintain current dividends in a low price gold environment.  But at 1800+ a lot of these companies are able to finance CAPEX, increase dividends, and in the case of AUY start buying back common shares while also increasing dividends.   Fundamentals are lining up here, as long as the technical picture for gold remains strong.  GL and as Señor says: do your own due dilligence.

#520 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 10:19 AM

i have turns the 4-6 of august

i believe we have a run . the big inverse h&s pattern says to me the down side is limited and we could new highs fairly soon

i am not in hadiks camp, as he sees the gold bull market ending in august.  i do see the 8yr cycle coming into play w/a high this year

then 1yr -2yrs of consolidation before the parabolic.  folks this monetary madness does not end w/a whimper . there will be alot of fear.

look at the fear that has been created by covid which is very contagious but has a fairly low death rate  . remember 9/11 w/the planes flying into the 

world trade center every few minutes you turned on your tv

miners which are cash cows now, will be the darlings

dharma