Top in Europe delayed in April

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 09:20 AM

they rule and they decide when.......we' ve been sideways for so long that I ' m a bit tired to wait for the last up leg before a decent ST correction.....

while I' m a bit discomforted with that, I' ve found that in the internet someone has posted the route I run on Sundays afternoons.....take a look if you want at the countryside, it's very nice

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 01:34 PM

My backyard is my countryside LOL

Backbyard-view.jpg

backyard.jpg

view-from-lanai-2.jpg

Edited by pdx5, 29 March 2021 - 01:37 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 02:31 PM

your countryside luckily for you is plain......at minute 8.39 in mine, there's a descending trait which is ascending when I get back........and I usually leave there my legs and half my heart, because it's a long trait.....for me. While descending I get to the spectacular speed of 50 km per hour (touching my brakes otherwise I would get up to 80 km per hour) which is not that bad for a two wheel mechanical thing provided with no engine................LOL  

Edited by andr99, 29 March 2021 - 02:33 PM.

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 02:57 PM

very relaxing on Sundays my usual 16+16 kilometers along the side of that river which gets out from Lake Garda. You may have a stressing week, you may have the stock market on your balls for some time and for some reason, but when you get there, you forget everything   

Edited by andr99, 29 March 2021 - 02:57 PM.

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 03:30 PM

"but when you get there, you forget everything " 

That is the feeling I used to get skiing downhill and moving faster than I can peddle a bike on flat terrain. 
And when I played 18 hole round at Royal Oaks country club, for 4.5 hours only thing on my mind was where to hit the next shot so that the next shot after that will be the easiest. Nothing else entered my mind. There is nothing else I can do for 4.5 hours for such clutter free mind as golf on a superb golf course.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 04:38 PM

I perfectly understand you.....tennis makes me feel the same, it makes me forget everything for the two hours or one hour and a half that I play each time in the week end when I go to the court. The concentration is so high that nothing else can enter my mind in such moments. You' re tired when your match is over, but it's beneficial to you, phisically and mentally.  

Edited by andr99, 29 March 2021 - 04:38 PM.

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,471 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 07:55 AM

My backyard is my countryside LOL

Backbyard-view.jpg

backyard.jpg

view-from-lanai-2.jpg

That looks very pretty and relaxing!! 

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,471 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 07:56 AM

I perfectly understand you.....tennis makes me feel the same, it makes me forget everything for the two hours or one hour and a half that I play each time in the week end when I go to the court. The concentration is so high that nothing else can enter my mind in such moments. You' re tired when your match is over, but it's beneficial to you, phisically and mentally.  

My biggest problem is half the time between games I;m checking quotes and adjusting trades lol!  Well,,,,till the close then the beer starts breaking out lol! 

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 08:15 AM

My biggest problem is half the time between games I;m checking quotes and adjusting trades lol!  Well,,,,till the close then the beer starts breaking out lol! 

LOL......unfortunately I have kept the same serious approach to tennis (so no beers and no alcoholics during the match.....LOL)  that I had when I was younger and they considered me a little tennis-promise. But I hadn' t the same expectations they had and I couldn' t care less, because locally you may be a little champion, but on a wider horizon than the local one for sure there are many that are better than you are and tennis pays off just very few in the world, so no regrets for not following it up to where I could have gotten. It remains something I still like a lot and I play......but I don' t watch so much as I prefer watching car racing   

Edited by andr99, 30 March 2021 - 08:19 AM.

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,471 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 08:44 AM

Ya I for sure don't take it seriously but I am a bit of the star as I have the best double handed back hand in our valley and can switch hands if I get served out too wide and usually make a winning shot with my left lol!!  Always throws people off when I first play them lol!!