CRASH

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 03:04 PM

my FF is for a crash in the US equity markets - starting next Monday and ending the close of Wen - looking for a 7-9 % drop 

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 04:55 PM

From your lips to Dog's ears!

I'm a little bit short.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 05:04 PM

I really doubt the market is going to crash. I hope you are right, because I am short.

I'm expecting Nasdaq to start correcting though, which may put more pressure on S&P.

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 05:18 PM

Stocks will be cheaper later this year than current prices. That is as far as I am willing to stick my neck out guru.gif

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 09:30 PM

u guys ....es declines to the 50% retrace off the.may low and the result??    3 days of fear for the price of one.on opex no less.....being bearish is easy ....anybody can do it......after thur or before watch the sky....i have never seen in 40 years the dows 5day rsi at 3%l......typical of a 2nd wave decline

#6 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 12:03 AM

Besides theres never been a crash above the 200 day MA. Count the SPX stocks below the 200 day right now.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 04:26 AM

cancelled.......due to improper initial translation from italian to english....sorry

Edited by andr99, 19 June 2021 - 04:29 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 09:53 AM

Besides theres never been a crash above the 200 day MA. Count the SPX stocks below the 200 day right now.

Right, crash (20+%) in 2021 is unlikely. Market will have a hard time dropping more than 10% from recent highs in 2021.

Buy the dips has  worked for 15 months. It should work all through 2021.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 11:32 AM

After going around the block enough times, I really like looking at BKLN for any kind of crash indication. It aint whether some stock index NDX SPX DJIA does blah blah blah. Did Brooklyn finally do something or not, below its 200 day. Besides the COVId thing last year, the infamous Fed policy error rate hike in December 2018 was incredible I thought.

I think this latest guidance from the Fed with rate hikes so far out into the fog bank could be another policy error depending on whether the small stocks can really handle it. Its a direct sell signal right now for IWM, not the big stocks at all. I continue to believe there aint gonna be any rate hikes in my lifetime.... its all a Fed driven waste of time thinking about it based on the nose picker economy. If and when Powell has to walk back this latest guidance too.

Edited by LMF, 19 June 2021 - 11:38 AM.

#10 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:00 PM

u guys ....es declines to the 50% retrace off the.may low and the result??    3 days of fear for the price of one.on opex no less.....being bearish is easy ....anybody can do it......after thur or before watch the sky....i have never seen in 40 years the dows 5day rsi at 3%l......typical of a 2nd wave decline

Great call Chief!