• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 02:56 PM

Our astro/cycle wave analysis suggests that a 10-15% intermediate term correction is dead ahead (I was originally looking for 26-27%, but but believe I was wrong). The powerful ABC rally from the March 4th low has traced out a further X-Y and now comes the Z Wave to the downside! We are in the area of the 16/32 Monthly Cycle top.

The Sun/Neptune of 6/13 square and the 2nd Saturn/Uranus square of 6/14 are pointing to the recent Sun/Jupiter trine on 6/23 and the full moon/Bradley of 6/24, suggesting a final top of the recent Y Wave (watch the Mars sextile Rahu Monday for the kick off to the downside).

We are looking for a possible 3-4% pull back into the end of the quarter, followed by a counter trend rally into July 6th, where we have the middle point of the Mars/Venus T to the Saturn/Uranus square and a very powerful Bradley turn.

Not only is this astro combo combustive (warlike, explosive, heat waves, sudden storms), the E-Wave analysis and the cycle we are in suggest an intermediate correction for the month of July.

Furthermore, P/C ratios are at pressing lows (.40), suggesting too much call buying, and the recent skew index is also warning us of a sudden downdraft.

We don't see anything more than your garden variety intermediate term 10-19% correct ahead (more like 10-15%). The psychology of the market right now is not yet to the point of extreme danger like we saw in late 2019 before the COVID bear hit, but it should show itself in some explosive moments ahead and danger for some individuals. Be careful out there, especially just after the 4th of July!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 03:13 PM

this time I believe you........I don' t know the magnitude and 15% seems too much, but July fits well with a correction also in europe and I guess  the correction here will be greater than in America

Late July imo 

Edited by andr99, 27 June 2021 - 03:15 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 04:39 PM

We know this earnings season will be great in terms of profits, and the comparisons will be easy vs. last July which was the bottom of the recession.  On the other hand, Earnings for Q4 were good, but when reported there was a small selloff in late January, and another one started in Mid February.  Similarly, I don't think we can take July for granted, that it will be great because the earnings comparisons are easy.  We'll also have to listen for the guidance companies give going forward, and we will hear a lot about rising input costs, difficulty hiring people, and rising wages (which I have never seen go down).  I don't make predictions, I'm not that good, but when I consider the possibilities, I'm optimistic, but cautious.  I have some ETFs with 4% trailing stop loss under them.

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#4 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 01:03 AM

this time I believe you........I don' t know the magnitude and 15% seems too much, but July fits well with a correction also in europe and I guess  the correction here will be greater than in America

Late July imo 

"this time I believe you." -- as much as you can believe a broken clock

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 10:20 AM

Banking Index -1.50%, Transports -2%, Dow 30 -.50% NYSE -.60% meanwhile NDX +1% and SPX flat.  My prediction: SPX 4161 by early Tuesday.

Blessings,

blu

#6 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 10:54 AM

Entering EOQ re-balancing time window, going to be a little rocky.................................

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,478 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 10:59 AM

Funny I was thinking that's crazy but it is only -2.8% from highs lol!  Would be nice but think its going to be a stretch to get there...

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 01:07 PM

New indications suggest one more new high into June 29 to above 4300 SPX, = 36 TD's from May 7, which was 36 TD's from March 17

Blessings,

blu

#9 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,478 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 02:07 PM

Big change in a 3 hour time window! 

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 02:29 PM

The cycle top is adjusted forward, very odd, but I cannot deny it.  Looks like a June 30th top.  The 4 TD low can occur either late today or late tomorrow, so I will go long one more time after a slight pull back.  4305 + beckons.  This pushes out the first low into July 6 and a secondary top on the new moon July 6.  I got my people out of shorts for a 6 pt gain.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX