Photo

2 TLC Cycle Lows For July 8 (what's next?)

SPX

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 08:38 PM

My TLC system was looking for 2 TLC combo lows for July 8 and then a rally. I believe we go higher into the next Bradley (7/14-15) with an intervening 4-1 TD low on the Venus/Mars conj Tuesday Double TLC low on the 13th.

The Leo moon on Monday should see us pull back to test the 4361/62 SPX area before challenging the 4400 area by day's end.  Tuesday could pull back to 4386.  Wednesday should see a nice 30 pt. rally to 4416 ~ where the ortho top should occur. An irr, top should occur Thursday at or near 4425 before a 8-2 TD pull back Friday OPEX maybe 4386. The irr top should occur on the 19th [Bradley 18] as high as 4435.

Watch out folks, there are a lot of negative astros out there, NEG D's with the transports and banking index. I see SPX 3723 by July 28! More after a rally into August 2.

Reverse repo's anyone? False flag ala grid attack?

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 10:47 PM

CPI report comes out Tuesday and it could be horrendous, as in double digits!  That would the catalyst for an immediate black swan flash crash.  Otherwise I believe market rallies slightly, into the 13/14th and down we go into July 23rd cycle turn. 

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 04:46 AM

CPI report comes out Tuesday and it could be horrendous, as in double digits!  That would the catalyst for an immediate black swan flash crash.  Otherwise I believe market rallies slightly, into the 13/14th and down we go into July 23rd cycle turn. 

I don't think it will be horrendous, but it will be sticky, so that's bad enough. China is weakening faster than expected Delta deserves  concern. Earnings have to be perfect at current vLuations. Earnings will be great but, sustainable? Be careful out there. (JMHO)

#4 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 05:46 AM

Earnings and outlook got to be perfect for the current valuations, or a sizable pullback is in the cards

#5 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 08:11 AM

I don't think it will be horrendous, but it will be sticky, so that's bad enough. China is weakening faster than expected Delta deserves  concern. Earnings have to be perfect at current vLuations. Earnings will be great but, sustainable? Be careful out there. (JMHO)

The only concern we should have with Delta variant is how much more gullible the public will remain with all the lies they’re being told about it and all virus-related topics.  I don’t believe anything being put out about this Plan-demic (by the way, I refuse to get jabbed). Eventually this media and administration will run out of lies OR the public will realize they’ve all been lied to and this will all die down.  This was a man made virus that is with us for eternity like the common cold or the flu.  It’s not going way…. And I doubt the markets react to this any longer.

* China invading Taiwan is a very real possibility and this is not at all priced in and it is the Ultimate Black Swan that would drop the markets 20% overnight, no circuit breakers would be able to mitigate the selling.  Hence, my put options purchased on Friday and the additional puts that’ll be purchased this week.

#6 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 01:42 PM

At this point I see the high fliers will get sold as soon as they report regardless what they report..............................

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 01:43 PM

I currently see 4393/94 today and 4379/80 Tuesday. WED the 14th 4409/10.  This thing may not top out until the 20th, it depends on what happens on Thursday this week.  Either way, a major top on the 19/20th of July.

I have the SUN trine Neptune on Thursday and that can extend out to the 20th.

Blessings,

blu

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 02:02 PM

Just out to my subs: We might be forming a bull flag that pulls back here into the last 30 min. and then rallies hard into early Tuesday morning.  There is a solid Mer/Jupiter sextile overnite and the resistance is 4394/95 early on. IF this be the case, I would hold out and wait for the higher number projections!

Blessings,

blu

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 01:12 AM

7/13 is a double TLC low almost like the 8th. At the end of the day we got out of all longs and took a small short. The indicators and internal waves took a turn for the worst. A gap down to SPX 4322 is possible. If so I expect 4414 by Thursday.

Blessings,

blu

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:45 PM

We got out of our short positions at 4368. We are now bullish into Thursday to about 4415.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX