Massive Decline Ahead

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 02:45 PM

But not now. I do expect a 5% to 7% correction before the end of August, with some occuring in July from not much higher than we are now. Maybe 1% higher. As long as August holds above 4040 and ideally above 4160 then I think we see new highs into early October. I believe the really big trouble will start sometime after that and most likely before December and culminate in a roughly 30% decline that should be over by the middle of the  year 2022 at the latest. If we take out 4040 before end of August then we won't make new highs in October

#2 xe2dy

xe2dy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 404 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 03:07 PM

Hello Spectacular Bid, do you have an opinion on the direction of gold and silver? TIA

#3 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 04:38 PM

I do not

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 06:43 PM

Hello Spectacular Bid, do you have an opinion on the direction of gold and silver? TIA

I do not

breadthpm070921.png

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 07:20 AM

Direct link to the chart above (I forgot that there has been issues in the past): https://tinyurl.com/4kcvm4cm

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#6 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 04:44 PM

But not now. I do expect a 5% to 7% correction before the end of August, with some occuring in July from not much higher than we are now. Maybe 1% higher. As long as August holds above 4040 and ideally above 4160 then I think we see new highs into early October. I believe the really big trouble will start sometime after that and most likely before December and culminate in a roughly 30% decline that should be over by the middle of the  year 2022 at the latest. If we take out 4040 before end of August then we won't make new highs in October

How is that your avatar is of Secretariat and not of Spectacular Bid?

#7 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 04:47 PM

Who is going to win the Haskell?

#8 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:08 PM

Only triple crown race I ever attended was 1973 Belmont, so obviously I was a big Secretariat fan, but Spectacular Bid seemed like a better name for traders talk, but upon reflection I probably should have gone with Secretariat.

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 01:55 PM

Y'all know what this is starting to look like, right? 1, 2, 3

A close under 3200 on SOX could turn out to be very No  Bueno....

By the way, being from Central WA at one time, I was a big Seattle Slew fan

When I was living in LA, I got see in person an amazing offspring of his run at Hollywood park...sadly she died very young.

Her margin of victory in this race remains the largest by a 2 year old in Hollywood Park history.

sox.png

Edited by K Wave, 15 July 2021 - 01:55 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy