OT...question to the Americans

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 05:17 AM

guys, a friend of mine phone called me and at some point we exchanged our points of view about today's freshest news here....a truck driver was blocked before he could deliver what he was carrying, by a group of leftist scientists who were protesting without being given authorization and blocking a public road. I told ''my leftist friend'' that if you do so in civilised countries, you have the police taking you by the ears and taking you to prison until a judge in two or three days condemn you to five months of prison.....if you are lucky. Am I wrong ? What do your laws do in such a case ? 

Edited by andr99, 19 July 2021 - 05:19 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 06:18 AM

They guy will get a lawyer and get whatever they charge hime with knocked down to disorderly conduct. Probably

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 06:55 AM

"Double standard" would find a friendly judge and he/she would release them with no jail time (that is if the local district attorney hasn't already dropped the charges)..

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 19 July 2021 - 06:56 AM.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 07:20 AM

well.....double standard is normal also here in ''wonderland''.....leftists are not jailed.....never, rightists face the court......always....mostly with invented accusations. We are the heaven of all the criminals around europe.....if someone enter your home and attempt at your safety and at your property, you can' t defend yourself because you end up in front of a court for ''excessive self defence'' in the rare case that you are able to kick some of them in the a s s. Usually the thing ends up with the home owners, usually old couples, taken to the hospital for how much they have been beaten. But things are changing.......right parties are working to radically change this ''fantastic justice system'' made in rome & southitalywonderland     

Edited by andr99, 19 July 2021 - 07:24 AM.

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 08:23 AM

well.....double standard is normal also here in ''wonderland''.....leftists are not jailed.....never, rightists face the court......always....mostly with invented accusations. We are the heaven of all the criminals around europe.....if someone enter your home and attempt at your safety and at your property, you can' t defend yourself because you end up in front of a court for ''excessive self defence'' in the rare case that you are able to kick some of them in the a s s. Usually the thing ends up with the home owners, usually old couples, taken to the hospital for how much they have been beaten. But things are changing.......right parties are working to radically change this ''fantastic justice system'' made in rome & southitalywonderland     

Do you have "tourists" there, like we had on January 6th.?

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 08:42 AM

Do you have "tourists" there, like we had on January 6th.?

we have leftists who live in communities called ''social centres'' who are addicted to drug consuming and burning cars that are parked in public roads whenever they protest for something......more or less 365 days per year. Private property for them is a fraud and they can hit your (not theirs) private property whenever they like. If you protest....you are a servant of the power. When the world was divided in West and East, the border was passing here. USSR used to feed western euopean  left/communist parties in order to destabilize us. We're still having idiots with that ideology of idiots  

Edited by andr99, 19 July 2021 - 08:44 AM.

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 09:57 AM

Since humans came down from the trees, they have never been equal. Some people are smarter than others. 

The leftists want to make everybody equal. That is against nature. Also, when you make everyone equal by force,

then everybody descends to a much lower quality of life and standard of living.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 03:34 PM

I just edited what I was going to say...zipped.gifyes.gif

Edited by Rogerdodger, 19 July 2021 - 03:37 PM.

#9 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,020 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 05:17 PM

I just edited what I was going to say...zipped.gifyes.gif

You're a labor-saving device for the Globalists! :D

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#10 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 11:01 AM

guys, a friend of mine phone called me and at some point we exchanged our points of view about today's freshest news here....a truck driver was blocked before he could deliver what he was carrying, by a group of leftist scientists who were protesting without being given authorization and blocking a public road. I told ''my leftist friend'' that if you do so in civilised countries, you have the police taking you by the ears and taking you to prison until a judge in two or three days condemn you to five months of prison.....if you are lucky. Am I wrong ? What do your laws do in such a case ? 

We recently sold our Texas suburb home in this overheated housing market and moved very rural, away from all the "riff raff."  I have acreage, can shoot guns on my property.  Nearby there are several properties that still display the Confederate Flag (before you get going, they are exercising their 1st Amendment rights) Met the Sheriff and almost all his deputies and I was informed they don't put up with "that city crap" out here. Basically I moved to an old school community where today's society has not influenced.  There are still pockets of civilization that hasn't been marred by today's bullsh*t.