wunnerfull     walla wirry.....snort

https://www.aaii.com/sentimentsurvey

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 09:46 AM

recently I found this on youtube.....I didn' t make a search....one day I had it on my first page of youtube and I just clicked on it, because of my natural curiosity 

https://www.youtube....h?v=n4M-IN9lWBo

I solved it, easily...........so where does such a skill come form ? 

I guess I' m well trained, trying to understand chief's English......it's the biggest challenge ever  

walla wirry........I was missing that.......LOL....what will it mean ? Boh........

PS....boh......local Northern italic expression that means......I have no fuc@@ng idea     

Edited by andr99, 22 July 2021 - 09:54 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 10:17 AM

Sentiment dots in perspective: See lower indicator window.

aaii-sentiment.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 22 July 2021 - 10:18 AM.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 08:06 PM

recently I found this on youtube.....I didn' t make a search....one day I had it on my first page of youtube and I just clicked on it, because of my natural curiosity 

I guess I' m well trained, trying to understand chief's English......it's the biggest challenge ever  

walla wirry........I was missing that.......LOL....what will it mean ? Boh........

PS....boh......local Northern italic expression that means......I have no fuc@@ng idea     

walla wirry......italian for  wall of worry     dint dey teach u anyting in kawledge???   ;:>)

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 02:45 AM

walla wirry......italian for  wall of worry     dint dey teach u anyting in kawledge???   ;:>)

kawledge........LOL........too funny.............to tell the truth.......I was pretty sure that the ''i'' of ''wirry'' was pronounced as ''o''........but it was that walla that was difficult.......the ''a'' stands for ''of''........I could have arrived at it, but I missed.

too funny.....I' m laughing..........I' m learning slang English 

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:57 AM

English is a lot more simple than italian with regards to grammatical rules.....in italian there are two genders for words, masculine and feminine with different desinences. Verbs have six different desinences for on the whole three singular persons and three plural ones. There are exceptions in the desinences of genders, there are, to make it simple..............a lot of rules to be observed. BUT, at least the pronounciation is easy........21 different symbols in the alphabet each one with its own unique sound so that you just need to put together the different sounds of the symbols of a word and you get the correct pronounciation of it. There's no such a thing as the spelling of the surname of a person in order to correctly write it, because as you hear it you know how to write it. English is way more difficult when you have to pronounce a word that you are reading and you have never seen before. The symbol ''u'' for example has four different sounds......as ''push'' witch is different to ''uniform'', different to ''pub'' and different to''difficult''. And I' m wondering what technique teachers follow to teach young kids how to read. In italian the only complication if we are allowed to call it so, is that ''c'' and ''g'' are guttural when followed by ''h'' (''ch'' corresponds to ''k'' in English) otherwise the sound is different ( ''gnomo'' for example doesn' t sound guttural as ''gn'' sounds like ''n'' of Spanish word ''Espana''). So, why is English so difficult with regards to pronounciation ? Maybe because it's a melting pot of different languages including French and Saxon-German ? Probably.    

Edited by andr99, 23 July 2021 - 03:58 AM.

#7 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 04:30 AM

Vafanculo! I used to live (for 6 months) in Santa Marinella, about an hour north of Rome back in 1989. Great country!!!

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 10:16 AM

glad you stayed well radiohead, but where you see a country, luckily I see two. The one I live in is the sub-alpine one.