• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:06 AM

never seen before happening at  Lake Garda

there's something wrong as storms like this are more frequent than they have ever been 

Edited by andr99, 28 July 2021 - 11:09 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:23 AM

https://www.breitbar...m_medium=social

#3 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:33 AM

At 31:17 Dr Zharkova says: "We have an upcoming grand minimum upon us!

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:34 AM

you know......I' ve talked many times with a couple of friends of mine who are very very leftist to say the least.....and being like that they always have certainties, the ones that the tv tells them. I repeatedly told them that changes are clearly underway, it's undeniable, but the cause to me is still uncertain and maybe the sun' s activity is involved. They don' t accept it........human behaviour is the cause. Given that they are extremely ignorant and they don' t know that climate is made up of so many variables, the real cause is to be investigated more deeply than it has been so far. In the meanwhile, reducing CO2 emissions is however good and reducing the exploitment of the forrests around the world is good too. You cannot cut down entire forrests.........they're involved in that complex thing called climate.           

Edited by andr99, 28 July 2021 - 11:38 AM.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:44 AM

by the way the warming started already at the end of WW2, because old people here were used to say that during WW2 in winter there were blocks of ice descending from the houses' roofs....while winters now are milder and milder...... 

#6 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:52 AM

If you like forests, you should love CO2.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 12:01 PM

forests do like CO2.....but if you cut them.........they have no time to grow up 

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 01:00 PM

forests do like CO2.....but if you cut them.........they have no time to grow up 

Companies who are in the business of harvesting timber from trees, 

plant MORE trees than they harvest.

Also keep in mind earth is 5,000,000,000 years old.

Human climate records are 5,000 years old. In other words we don't have any record of what happened during

99.9999% of climate history.

To extrapolate climate based on 0.0001% data is as foolhardy as it gets.

Edited by pdx5, 28 July 2021 - 01:02 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 01:06 PM

And now we have a hot summer with the 6th longest drought and people are running around like chickens panicking. It's ludicrous. If we're breaking 100-year-old weather records, why didn't we all die about 90 years ago the last time it happened?

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 01:34 PM

pdx......I' m referring to amazzonia which is the earth' s green lung.........2000 years ago there were large forests everywhere in europe, the black forest in germany was a good ally to the germans to hide themselves from the roman empire's eyes. Now what remains ? Nothing......amazzonia is the last big forest and should be preserved....my two cents. Until we are not sure about the cause of these changes we should be cautious with CO2 emissions and forests' exploitment....that's my thought ...

I would like to buy a motorboat one day....but with such a climate I could find myself in big troubles in the mid of a storm......I wouldn' t like to go deep down to meet the fishes 

Edited by andr99, 28 July 2021 - 01:43 PM.