• 187 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 05:26 PM

https://wsau.com/202...als-except-one/

#22 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 06:12 PM

26 Carnival crew members and one passenger test positive. All 27 were vaccinated,

White House discusses vax mandate for interstate travel...

H'wood may require wearable proof...

PhDs most hesitant to take shot...

Virus claims more young as deaths climb yet again...

Hospitalizations for 30- to 39-Year-Olds Hit Record...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 14 August 2021 - 06:18 PM.

#23 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 03:10 PM

WOW! Bet my cousin wears a mask now.

This year she lost her husband, daughter, brother and cousin to Covid.

#24 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,028 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 07:45 PM

Vaccinated people can still have nucleic acid positive PCR result, but have much less chance to develop acute symptoms.  because nucleic acid from inactivated virus particles can be amplified in PCR leading to a positive result .......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 15 August 2021 - 07:46 PM.

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 06:25 PM

Delta has swept through Texas...but while much more infectious, appears to be way less deadly.

Here in Austin MSA, after 5 weeks, with probably 2 more weeks at the outside before wave subsides, we are looking about 30 deaths from Delta wave vs 890+ for the first 2 waves.

Swept right through our household. Wife brought it home, and I made the decision to be done with this nonsense and allowed myself to get infected, as I have no co-morbitities and am very non-obese, and all the credible studies are showing very long lived immunity from natural infection, despite the media constantly trying to lie and say it only lasts a few months. Cleveland clinic just released their big study and not a single one of their 1359 previously infected employees who remained "unvaccinated" (these gene therapy shots are definitely NOT vaccines) got reinfected during the 6 month study period. The big difference is that the body gives the virus the full treatment, not just a spike reaction plus a few other epitopes, and therefore you get full and robust immunity against pretty much any strain that is likely to come along. Folks taking the gene shots have turned themselves into a subscribers of a repeating booster service sadly....

For people without robust immune systems, I get taking the risks of the shot, but that vast majority can survive this more infectious, but weaker Delta without any real problems.

Kicked my butt for about 3 days after I got the PCR positive. Mostly some body aches at first, and then extreme fatigue for a few days. Never had any lung issues (possibly due to Quercetin, C, D and Zinc on a somewhat regular basis).

Had some dehydration as well before it broke. 3 weeks later, feel great and actually more rested than I have in a while.

Kids were exposed earlier in the year with very mild symptoms, and they had zero symptoms during my wife's and my infection period. Even after having a sleepover at our house during this time with their PCR tested positive friend for 3 days while her mom was in NY ringing the bell for an IPO on the Nasdaq. Friend had mild symptoms which mainly consisted of some coughing at night for a couple of days.

Now we just need to get the complete idiots out there to recognize that natural immunity will almost always (there is always some wierd exception case) be better than gene shots, and to stop trying to force shots on folks with robust natural immunity.

My niece made the big mistake of getting the gene shot after natural Covid recovery, after I warned both her and her Dad about possible strong adverse reaction by interfering with her natural immunity...but the niece decided to do it anyway against her Dad's wishes, and 2nd dose put her in the hospital. Luckily she is under 18 and healthy, so she managed to fight it off, hopefully with no long term damage.

Injecting this spike into children who are at no risk of real serious disease is criminal IMO. In the Austin MSA, over the entire Covid period of aprox 18 months, there has not been a single death in anyone under the age of 20...the gene shots have caused more damage in that age group than the virus...

Edited by K Wave, 18 August 2021 - 06:27 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 08:27 PM

I feel like I am watching a replay of the cat coronavirus experiments against the S protein in slow motion as it unfolds...everyone got real excited in the beginning about the antibodies generated, but we all know how that one ended....

Now they did not "boost" the cats, but lets just say, what if the boost does not actually work........

https://www.sciencem...ot-defeat-delta

“There are so many breakthrough infections that they dominate and most of the hospitalized patients are actually vaccinated,” says Uri Shalit, a bioinformatician at the Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) who has consulted on COVID-19 for the government. “One of the big stories from Israel [is]: ‘Vaccines work, but not well enough.’”

And the French have already confirmed strong ADE potential for Delta...oopsie

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/34384810/

However, in the case of the Delta variant, neutralizing antibodies have a decreased affinity for the spike protein, whereas facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity. Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors).

Uhh, the boost is based upon the original strain...anyone see a potential problem...anyone???

to be continued................

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 12:49 PM

Takes time to do the studies and get them published, but the overwhelming truth is out there now about the massive lie that was told for months on end to scare already immune folks (far better than the shots..imagine that!) into taking completely unnecessary and potentially dangerous gene shots ....

https://www.theblaze...-covid-vaccines

#28 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,021 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 03:08 PM

But we do have an alternative.

https://www.msn.com/...tion/ar-AANY6qN

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm