OT: I was just watching Tim Seymours fast pitch, FCX,

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 05:11 PM

which was down 6.6% on Dollar Strength.If you want to exoerience extreme pain, either leave your  you know what out and zip up your zipper, or short the U.S. Dollar, this years pain trade  bone crusher. His analysis was very good and the free cash flow generation is extremely attractive, but this one could still be a little shaky. Uncle Buck is not done dishing out pain. I will put in an order for $32.35 and see if it gets hit by the second week of October. Might be fine to buy, but I'll hold off for now. Long term I think it is a very good call. (JMHO)

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 11:34 AM

Caved 32.9., will add more (JMHO)

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,660 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 05:40 AM

Copper itself looks on the verge of a crash....1, 2,3,4 hour time frames all just gave way nearly in unison, and are now in full rollover mode...

A fall down towards $3 not out of the question now...

$4 will be the real tell...if it breaks that soon, then full on crash much more likely..

Your mileage might vary with FCX, but likely not...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 01:14 PM

Copper itself looks on the verge of a crash....1, 2,3,4 hour time frames all just gave way nearly in unison, and are now in full rollover mode...

A fall down towards $3 not out of the question now...

$4 will be the real tell...if it breaks that soon, then full on crash much more likely..

Your mileage might vary with FCX, but likely not...

Big down, I'll buy more. Seymour is right about the cash flow. (JMHO)

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,660 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 01:22 PM

Just a note of caution...crashes usually happen on a breach of the 200 day, and moreso on a 2nd breach of the 200 after a big run to the upside.

Copper at 2nd breach area as I type this....

Palladium gives an indication of what can happen rather quickly....

pa.png

Edited by K Wave, 20 September 2021 - 01:24 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy