Santa Claus

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 04:38 AM

So, Christmas morning the kids are going to look under the tree and see a gift certificate/rain check from Santa Claus?? That sucks! The thing to do would be , have "North Pole" gift certificates witha Santa and his elves in the workshop.You could make $bank$, but the big retailers will prob;y do it themselves. Another one of my Ralph Cramden ideas down the drain!! (JMHO)

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 12:02 PM

Disruptions will continue until the country opens up completely and stops this ridiculous thinking that this theatrical vaccine can provide COVID zero.

BTW...now the data is starting to show that those who have shown high vaccination rates are seeing explosive spread of the virus.

Don't mess with mother nature folks...she always finds a way to complete its mission.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 12:07 PM

Really thats interesting, can you put up a few articles by chance?

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 12:55 PM

Really thats interesting, can you put up a few articles by chance?

yes, Please do.

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 01:59 PM

What we're seeing in places like Vermont (where 85% are vaccinated) and Israel (for example) is called antibody-dependent enhancement or ADE (something that should had been learned in 8th grade biology class).

In a nutshell, ADE is a process where antibodies developed in a body against a certain disease could lead to an over-activation of the immune system against that disease the next time the body encounters the pathogen. Should it occur, the antibodies won’t improve the body’s reaction to the disease, but rather lead to a more severe condition (for example, the Delta variant). If interested, one can do a search for "ADE problems (with COVID) to read more on this...highly suggest using DuckDuckGo as the search engine since all others search platforms have very little if anything on this "real, actual science".

Bottom line...look for infections to continue to increase exponentially the more vaccine that is introduced, and more importantly, all this media hoopla on the unvaccinated is pure Marxist propaganda. I find it also interesting that Sweden dropped all COVID restrictions last week since they have close to zero infections due their not closing down their economy at all...natural immunity, evidently, still works it would seem.

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 17 September 2021 - 02:52 PM.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 05:37 PM

Breaking News: CDC Says "NO BOOSTERS FOR YOU!"

"Not needed"... kinda like masks early last year.

March 8, 2020 on 60 Minutes: Dr Anthony Fauci

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

Recommendation for older adults and those at risk of severe disease is short of Biden administration plans

Edited by Rogerdodger, 17 September 2021 - 07:02 PM.

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 06:44 PM

Breaking News: NO BOOSTERS FOR YOU!

The bureaucrats at the FDA, no less the CDC, wouldn't dare go against what the ECDC already decided 2 weeks ago...it would be political suicide.

Fib

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 07:45 AM

Add Alaska to the list: https://tinyurl.com/yzmmsfre

And things are getting worse day by day in Australia (and New Zealand) in spite of constant shutdowns: https://tinyurl.com/3sb5dst5

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 18 September 2021 - 07:56 AM.

#9 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 11:55 AM

And things are getting worse day by day in Australia (and New Zealand) in spite of constant shutdowns: https://tinyurl.com/3sb5dst5

Fib

Fib, Don't worry about us for now, we will be fine, we will learn to live with COVID. Worry about Africa, where only 4% of the people are vaccinated, and variants mau be forming even as we speak. That is the real danger. (JMHO)

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 12:38 PM

Fib

Fib, Don't worry about us for now, we will be fine, we will learn to live with COVID. Worry about Africa, where only 4% of the people are vaccinated, and variants mau be forming even as we speak. That is the real danger. (JMHO)

I wouldn't worry about Africa as they have over the counter access to Hydroxychloroquine so they don’t need any vaccinations at all.

”Us”? You may want to do some research before being so flippant.

Fib