• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 11:14 PM

https://www.siliconi...&msgid=33588636

aydis is a volume based indicator part of the clx analysis of the dow 30 components

Edited by da_cheif, 24 November 2021 - 11:22 PM.

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:42 AM

OH its Rocking alright and rolling down hill fast !

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:14 AM

Yay Mr. Dev your back!!!! 

#4 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:14 AM

Its Beavis and Butt crack babe friday. The umpteenth COVId variation trick now. What a laugh. The fakey pandemic thing that never ends. On Weds I saw they missed filling the VIX gap on the daily chart by a few ticks which looked like the idiot circus coming to town. So it is.

Edited by LMF, 26 November 2021 - 08:17 AM.

#5 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 09:23 AM

Stocks are more palatable now as the risk premium is lower with bonds going up. Looking for the buying opportunity, but you can cut yourself catching a falling knife. 

Edited by MikeyG, 26 November 2021 - 09:28 AM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#6 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:11 AM

From an Elliott Wave perspective...rather interesting: https://tinyurl.com/y6nv79we

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:33 AM

Its Beavis and Butt crack babe friday. The umpteenth COVId variation trick now. What a laugh. The fakey pandemic thing that never ends. On Weds I saw they missed filling the VIX gap on the daily chart by a few ticks which looked like the idiot circus coming to town. So it is.

A best friend of my daughters, who was in athletic physical shape, was un-vaxxed and got hit by covid attack.

She recovered, but has permanent heart damage. Before she was an avid hiker in mountains. Now she can't walk 400 steps without feeling faint. Covid was no trick for this young lady. Thank God my whole family is fully vaxxed and never got hit with the Wuhan flu.

Edited by pdx5, 26 November 2021 - 10:34 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:35 AM

OH its Rocking alright and rolling down hill fast !

We missed you here. Good to see you are back.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:36 AM

Its no trick for a lot of people. Thats the way illnesses are. Im only 40 years into the magnificent medical stuff I have. But the difference is it never make the headlines.

#10 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:39 AM

TBH, I used to wonder if every gap on the TNA daily chart has to get filled by decree of the Great Wall Street gods. The gap they filled this morning looked impossible. Nothing ever is impossible now.