• 2,803 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:20 AM

eom

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:33 AM

AOT (any old time)...likely after cocktails and the all around congratulatory hand shakes.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:44 AM

AOT (any old time)...likely after cocktails and the all around congratulatory hand shakes.

Fib

Always a ray  of sunshine....

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:25 AM

‘United wishes and good will cannot overcome brute facts,’ Winston Churchill wrote in his War Memoirs.

‘Truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But in the end, there it is.’

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 01:30 PM

‘United wishes and good will cannot overcome brute facts,’ Winston Churchill wrote in his War Memoirs.

‘Truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But in the end, there it is.’

Fib

Ok Fib, have another one, actually, don't. Alcoholics Anonymous (aa.org)

#6 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:03 PM

Your condescension is noted.

Fib

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 09:07 AM

For the critical thinkers out there, just a reminder: https://tinyurl.com/uyxz8w5

It's probably no wonder then that...:pic.twitter.com/UJ4xMwg52i

In essence, all of this could had been avoided if there wasn't the stench of global political (and biological) bureaucratic treachery.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to my hot toddy. (geez)

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 27 November 2021 - 09:35 AM.

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 02:42 PM

The World Health Organization (WHO) has explained why it skipped the Greek letters “nu” and “xi” in naming the new COVID-19 variant Omicron.

“Two letters were skipped—Nu and Xi—because Nu is too easily confounded with ‘new’ and Xi was not used because it is a common surname and [the] WHO best practices for naming new diseases … suggest avoiding ‘causing offence to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional, or ethnic groups,’” the United Nations agency said in a statement to The Epoch Times on Saturday.

I can't wait to hear what they say as the letter "pi" comes up next!

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 28 November 2021 - 02:42 PM.