And with the "news", an interview that should be watched by all

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:12 AM

Apparently this new variant extremely rapidly outcompeting Delta in South Africa.

That is always step 1 for spreadability....

https://www.zerohedg...ew-covid-strain

sa.png

And just a few days ago, Del here in Austin interviewed Geert Vanden Bossche on exactly this topic.

Too early to tell yet if this will indeed develop into a significant problem, but certainly not impossible.

Highly informative interview for those who have not been paying much attention.....

https://rumble.com/v...atastrophe.html

He says attempting to vaccinate kids with outstanding innate immunity, with a completely non-sterilzing  "vaccine" could be one of the biggest mistakes humanity has made...

Let us hope the highly knowledgeable expert (and others) are wrong.

In any event, #FauciDarkWinter is far from over.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:27 AM

This is very concerning news for me, since my daughter (a lawyer) and her boy friend (CPA) are right now touring South Africa.

They are at the Kruger National Park today.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:36 AM

And after 20 months of this adventure, in our MSA of 2.5 million people....

Not a single death under age 10, and only 1 highly compromised death under 19.

OBVIOUSLY, strong innate immunity is working in the young...

Now the powers that be want to screw around with it......

Hard to imagine anything more stupid....

Getting very hard to tell whether we dealing with gross incompetence or actual evil at this point....

Edited by K Wave, 26 November 2021 - 10:38 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:42 AM

Getting very hard to tell whether we dealing with gross incompetence or actual evil at this point....

Tell that to a good friend of my daughters who was in their mountain hiking group, got hit by covid (at age 25)

and now has permanent heart damage. She can not walk more than 400 steps without feeling faint.

Her biggest regret in life is not getting vaxxed. My immediate family is fully vaxxed, and knock on wood,

has avoided the Wuhan flu.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#5 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:02 AM

Tell that to a good friend of my daughters who was in their mountain hiking group, got hit by covid (at age 25)

and now has permanent heart damage. She can not walk more than 400 steps without feeling faint.

Her biggest regret in life is not getting vaxxed. My immediate family is fully vaxxed, and knock on wood,

The numbers are the numbers, the risk/reward for the young and the healthy are not enough to vax them.

My six children had Covid and recovered fine, they will not be vaxxed because they have the best type of immunity now. 

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#6 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:08 AM

The numbers are the numbers, the risk/reward for the young and the healthy are not enough to vax them.

My six children had Covid and recovered fine, they will not be vaxxed because they have the best type of immunity now. 

I am very happy your children recovered from Covid. 

I much prefer no covid sickness at all in the first place.

So far so good. I am on a cruise next Monday on the magnificent ship Independence of the Seas.

My last cruise was in September 2 months ago. The vaccines are keeping me and my entire family

from getting sick.

Edited by pdx5, 26 November 2021 - 11:09 AM.

#7 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:42 AM

Im not sure I would be out in the international space these days. Not unless you like getting locked up somewhere overseas.

#8 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:00 PM

Im not sure I would be out in the international space these days. Not unless you like getting locked up somewhere overseas.

I agree on that! My lawyer daughter is right now touring South Africa and some new variant of the Wuhan flu is spreading fast there.

Hope she does not get stranded in some stupid quarantine somewhere. She is fully vaccinated, so may not be held up. 

#9 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:31 PM

So far so good. I am on a cruise next Monday on the magnificent ship Independence of the Seas.
My last cruise was in September 2 months ago. The vaccines are keeping me and my entire family
from getting sick.

And I prefer them build up natural antibodies than rely on a jab every 6 months.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#10 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:35 PM

from getting sick.

And I prefer them build up natural antibodies than rely on a jab every 6 months.

I now know 11 people that said that, got covid again and 2 of em' are dead.

I took my third jab and glad

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.