And with the "news", an interview that should be watched by all

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:45 PM

Getting very hard to tell whether we dealing with gross incompetence or actual evil at this point...

Why not both?

And have you noticed that the news about China's aging population has disappeared?

(Along with the aging population...)

Dragons in Chinese culture symbolize great power and authority

Emperors were assumed to have descended from the dragons.

Dragons do whatever they want without remorse.

(The Devil himself is even represented as the Great Dragon in scripture!)

Note that Covid appears just as China's population age was projected to overtake the USA's median age.

What country has the Largest Number of Older Adults over 65

China-s-Median-Age-comparison.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 26 November 2021 - 01:50 PM.

#12 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 12:51 PM

And after 20 months of this adventure, in our MSA of 2.5 million people....

Not a single death under age 10, and only 1 highly compromised death under 19.

OBVIOUSLY, strong innate immunity is working in the young...

Now the powers that be want to screw around with it......

Hard to imagine anything more stupid....

Getting very hard to tell whether we dealing with gross incompetence or actual evil at this point....

Tell that to a good friend of my daughters who was in their mountain hiking group, got hit by covid (at age 25)
and now has permanent heart damage. She can not walk more than 400 steps without feeling faint.
Her biggest regret in life is not getting vaxxed. My immediate family is fully vaxxed, and knock on wood,
has avoided the Wuhan flu.

The numbers are the numbers, the risk/reward for the young and the healthy are not enough to vax them.

My six children had Covid and recovered fine, they will not be vaxxed because they have the best type of immunity now. 

I am very happy your children recovered from Covid. 
I much prefer no covid sickness at all in the first place.
So far so good. I am on a cruise next Monday on the magnificent ship Independence of the Seas.
My last cruise was in September 2 months ago. The vaccines are keeping me and my entire family
from getting sick.

And I prefer them build up natural antibodies than rely on a jab every 6 months.

I now know 11 people that said that, got covid again and 2 of em' are dead.

I took my third jab and glad

I am talking about a specific group of people that have little/no risk. The young and healthy. Take your jabs if you like, but for my children the risk of perpetual jab every 6 months or the risk of natural infection was a no brainer. 

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#13 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 01:15 PM

Getting very hard to tell whether we dealing with gross incompetence or actual evil at this point....

Lack of symptoms doesn't need to reflect strong immunity.

It may well be that these are asymptomatic infections resulting from WEAK rather than strong innate responses to the virus.

#14 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 09:35 AM

Tell that to a good friend of my daughters who was in their mountain hiking group, got hit by covid (at age 25)

and now has permanent heart damage. She can not walk more than 400 steps without feeling faint.

Her biggest regret in life is not getting vaxxed. My immediate family is fully vaxxed, and knock on wood,

has avoided the Wuhan flu.

My wife and I refuse to get vaxed.  Not with the Gov’t and Big Pharma in collusion over this Plandemic.  
in lieu of the vax I prophylactically take a weekly dose of hydroxycloroquine (and I have a stash of Ivermectin on hand in the event I become symptomatic).  It’s much, much safer than the vax. 
more people should follow this plan of attack versus taken the unknown and becoming a human lab rat.

#15 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 09:51 AM

so happy to come here for health care advise, sesh 

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#16 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 10:13 AM

All these discussions do is prove the theory that everybodys medical situation is different and managing risk in any area, particularly this one, is not one size fits all. The mandate is dreamed up by the mentally challenged. Just try and get everybody to use the same cold medicines. Or the same pain relievers. Start with an easy task like that and see the results. Finish kindergarten before you go on to post graduate college work.

#17 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 11:46 AM

All these discussions do is prove the theory that everybodys medical situation is different and managing risk in any area, particularly this one, is not one size fits all. The mandate is dreamed up by the mentally challenged. Just try and get everybody to use the same cold medicines. Or the same pain relievers. Start with an easy task like that and see the results. Finish kindergarten before you go on to post graduate college work.

There are points of view, from public health policy perspective - to limit spread, and individual perspective. It can be easily seen that the two are in conflict.

#18 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 01:07 PM

My amusement level was stoked to the max when they announced the mandate had the fakie phony baloney pissy 100 employee threshold. This is one of the worst ever policy blunders in the history of the universe. Such a clear indication of the extreme mentally challenged level involved. Some companies I know have done layoffs to get down to the magic 99 number. And one was where the layoffs were all of the vaxxed employees. How incredible can it get. It takes real brain cells to handle this stuff.

#19 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 11:44 AM

There are points of view, from public health policy perspective - to limit spread, and individual perspective. It can be easily seen that the two are in conflict.

Well, there are certainly lots of conflicts people should be aware of before buying into all the fearmongering and taking the experimental gene therapy shot (it's not a vaccine).  

DR. DAVID E MARTIN - US CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY STRIKES ROOT OF COVID NIGHTMARE

#20 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 02:41 PM

The government only knows for certain how to kill the crew. That is the exact specialty. Its never fuzzy or confusing or anything but crystal clear. Any kind of risk management, ask the crew. Ask about the shuttle challenger and the Columbia. They are at Arlington. I cannot assume it would be any different.