hospitals ....don go there with covid

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:49 PM

a maclaren hospital nurse came into the  store today ...we knew her......she sed that under no circumstances take the poke.........the hospital is flooded with very sick poked patients and was told to keep her mouth shut about it.......

#12 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:58 PM

And the pro-jabbers would have you believe that VAERS is over-reporting; ridiculous. I've lost count of how many brave whistleblowing nurses and doctors have said that VAERS gets a small fraction of adverse events reported because it takes over half an hour and they don't get paid for it. Also, the few reports they do get are reviewed before they become part of the database.

#13 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 06:02 PM

da_chief:

That's opposite of every medical person I've talked to.  I have an appointment at VA at the end of the month and know several docs out there who will give me a straight answer, not couched in anyway.   I'll see what they have to say.

Edited by dwnowhere1, 06 December 2021 - 06:02 PM.

#14 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 06:07 PM

Some say "Masks and jabs work!"  So go get 'em! You will be fine, won't you?

(Or do you really fear that they will fail?)

Leave everyone else alone. What a concept.

Freedom is not free... but control freaks fear the freedom of others.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 06 December 2021 - 06:18 PM.

#15 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 07:06 PM

Just caught the PBS Newshour this evening 12/6/2021.

The first 10 minutes (Epidemiologist from Texas) and last 10 minutes (20 percent increase in deaths in those counties that were heavy Trump voters and tend to Not accept messaging regarding wear a mask or get the Jab) makes the case for the Vaccine and Masks IMHO.  Do as you will, but like the markets, Hope doesn't work with the virus.   It's got a mind of its own!

Edited by dwnowhere1, 06 December 2021 - 07:08 PM.

#16 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 07:54 PM

I'm shocked that PBS would be pro-jab: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/about/funders 

#17 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:49 PM

The most-vaccinated big counties in America are beating the worst of the coronavirus

https://www.washingt...tQF_fCxUaYlw_60

#18 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:50 PM

Study shows the maximum risks of COVID infection with and without masks

https://medicalxpres...tion-masks.html

#19 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:54 PM

"Breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 infections tend to be mild, but new Yale research shows that more older adults have developed severe breakthrough cases during the Delta variant phase of the pandemic, particularly after a longer period of time had elapsed since their last vaccination.

"Despite finding that the former had more underlying risk factors for worse clinical outcomes with COVID-19, the vaccinated patients with severe COVID-19 infections had better clinical courses, including shorter hospitalization length, decreased use of advanced oxygen support, and tended to have lower mortality rates."

https://www.mdlinx.c...ves-urgency-of-

boosters/5mXcU6E3tqnJGMoSBNnDFy?show_order=1&article_type=selected&utm_campaign=ealert_120621_Including_Trivia_ordt_rest&tag=Evening&utm_medium=email&ipost_environment=m3usainc&utm_source=iPost&iqs=9z2zqc707c9lhlr1dtrt5jcotnrumm5u006ukveanj8

Edited by claire, 06 December 2021 - 08:56 PM.

#20 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 10:41 PM

New Yale research shows they've had a cozy relationship with pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer for decades. I'm shocked again that they have nothing but nice things to say about them. And of course, within the 14 days after jabbing (when the majority of horrendous side effects occur) the patient is still considered "unvaccinated" so all data are suspect. Booster of the month club will be coming soon, as each one wanes more quickly than the previous one and side effect risk increases exponentially.