Looking Good

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 02:54 PM

As previously discussed Omicron is going to essentially end the pandemic as it's highly contagious and less severe. 

According to Worldometer,  deaths are down four percent on the week as the variant takes over Delta, which is great news. 

The 7 day average of deaths is the lowest in 2 months. 

Expect this trend to continue as Omicron outcompetes Delta, I think we are about to see a significant drop in the mortality from Covid. 

Leaders and people can react in certain ways, but this is the reality of the situation at hand. 

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 03:05 PM

lets hope people are exhausted by this crap

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,022 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 04:08 PM

But it looks that the clueless politicians and talking heads not exhausted with this yet ..................

Edited by redfoliage2, 17 December 2021 - 04:11 PM.

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 04:09 PM

As previously discussed Omicron is going to essentially end the pandemic as it's highly contagious and less severe. 

According to Worldometer,  deaths are down four percent on the week as the variant takes over Delta, which is great news. 

The 7 day average of deaths is the lowest in 2 months. 

Expect this trend to continue as Omicron outcompetes Delta, I think we are about to see a significant drop in the mortality from Covid. 

Leaders and people can react in certain ways, but this is the reality of the situation at hand. 

I see economic ramnifications increasing, events canceling, travel restrictions etc. and it will increae as the season continues. We are all glad the death count is down ,however. economic concerns extend further than that. I think we have frther to go ST. we might get Some Santa Claus action, good for daytrades basically. I think we see a washout after New Year then a big rally in to earnings. (JMHO)

#5 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 05:39 PM

...I think we are about to see a significant drop in the mortality from Covid...

Mortality from COVID?  Might a more apt description be 'mortality from genecide'?  Restrictions on visitation, families kept in the dark, hospital incentive payments for all things COVID (e.g., use of (toxic?) remdesivir and (harmful?) mechanical ventilators, reporting deaths from COVID, and vaccinations), waivers of patient rights by CMS, mandated government-paid PCR testing in the Emergency Room for each admitted patient,  bonus paid for positive COVID diagnosis, bonus paid for COVID admission, bonus paid on the hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of Ivermectin, bonus paid if a COVID patient is mechanically ventilated, more paid if cause of death is listed as COVID, more paid to coroners for death caused by COVID, more paid to doctors for use of COVID EUA drugs.  In addition to Ivermectin, might hosptals also deprive patients of anti-COVID nutrients, e.g., vitamins D and C, zinc and iodine?  How about antibiotics?  Are we predominately suffering from mortality due to COVID, or is it possibly from death by design?

https://www.traders-...ere-with-covid/ 

#6 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 07:34 AM

But it looks that the clueless politicians and talking heads not exhausted with this yet ..................

That tells you all you need to know, people better start to realize really quickly.