Photo

OT....worried about getting vaccinated ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:06 AM

please relax......

here's a good piece of music to help to relax...............

''happy and I' m smiling.....'' so am I after the third dose

Jethro Tull........phenomenal Scots....I used to adore their music 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:17 AM

240,775,382 Americans already vaccinated,  Americans who have died after vaccine is less than 48,154  meaning the vaccines are 99.98% safe. After reading this, the music by Jethro Tull will sound even better.

Edited by pdx5, 19 December 2021 - 11:21 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 04:34 PM

‘Silent’ COVID twice as prevalent as feared: 4 in 10 patients have no symptoms, study warns

December 17, 2021
Younger patients more likely to be asymptomatic

The meta-analysis also found those under the age of 39 were most likely to be asymptomatic, confirming previous research.

"The average age of Covid death is 78 in US and 82 in UK. But the average life span is also 78 in US and 80 in UK."

These people are dying on schedule.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 19 December 2021 - 04:34 PM.

#4 sixpack

sixpack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 04:54 PM

The percentage of folks with life altering side effects from the vaccine should be considered as well.  In my circle of life covid has recently gone through the population like wildfire. For my unvaccinated self, it is the first time I've managed to contract even a cold in over fifteen years.  It did slow me down some.  My daily run with the dogs turned into almost daily jogs.  I found it to be quite annoying, as it just seemed to linger.  The typical one or two day illness eluded me.

My observation, having witnessed so many people getting this stuff, the vaccinated as a whole seemed less affected.  Take it for what it's worth.  I have no intention of getting vaccinated.  I have the antibodies, and contrary to what the media might say, I don't believe they will just go away.

I am by no means against people wanting to get vaccinated.  As I said before, my whole family went that route, and just about all of them have now had covid. They don't see the point in moving ahead with more boosters.

I have to wonder how this will ever end when PFE and the like are bringing in over $100,000,000,000 a year from this stuff.  This is big money.  So many zeros. There is no way they are going to give this up. Get the whole world on some sort of vaccine regiment, that never ends, seems to be the goal.

Keep in mind the Spanish flu only lasted two years, and it was much worse than this stuff.  And, well, two years is almost up.

#5 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 06:49 PM

I spent a long career working in defense at McDonnell Douglas and Boeing so you end up seeing how part of the government works. And my sister has been a post master for many years in Oregon. The USPS aspect is actually the most revealing for the COVId vax thing right now. You could never trust the government to be at the leading edge of anything. No way, now how, forget it. Its basically impossible for it to be legit. Mr Magoo, yes for sure. But this is why there was nothing to see back in 2009 with the swine flu. Pigs never change their spots. If the PCR test had been fixed properly to an amp cycle of 20, presto theres no pandemic. End of discussion. Everything else is a scam running. The VAERS database, theres no way Im not looking directly at 50 grand deaths associated with the vax. When the database understates reality by 90 percent or more. I dont care if 10 trillion billion billion people have been vaxxed. We only need to consider arguments where real adults are involved. And I have way too much experience in the same room with the government guys. A lot of dead people is a lot of dead people. Period. End of another discussion. The government is a resident expert organization where killing the crew is the top priority, and most likely the only priority. They are good at it. Experts to say the least.

#6 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 07:00 PM

240,775,382 Americans already vaccinated,  Americans who have died after vaccine is less than 48,154  meaning the vaccines are 99.98% safe. After reading this, the music by Jethro Tull will sound even better.

OK...let's play the percentages game:

Current numbers per Johns Hopkins are as follows:

For the U.S.: 50,832,991 cases with 806,438 deaths...a percentage of 1.59%....total vaccinations stands at 492,705,360

For the World: 274,653,604 cases with 5,353,858 deaths...a percentage of 1.95%...total vaccinations stands at 8,860,423,237

Taking one egregious comparison in which a lot of people like to use, the Spanish Flu of 1918, approximately 500,000,000 people were infected worldwide with 50,000,000 deaths (10%). Bacterial wise, it is suggested that the Black Plague killed off at least 35% of the population of Europe alone.

Now keeping mind that it seems that the use of masks and genetic altering boosters doesn't seem to be working, was all of these draconian efforts really worth destroying whole economies and societal evolution in and of itself?

Thanks to "sixpack" and "LMF" for their added comments.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#7 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 07:45 PM

please relax......

I saw them play 1970 or so. One of the best concerts/performances I ever went to.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 07:55 PM

please relax......

I saw them play 1970 or so. One of the best concerts/performances I ever went to.

First concert for myself at the "Fabulous Forum"...Aqualung tour...Ian and Barre were on point that night...at least from what I remember of the event! laugh.png

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#9 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 08:45 PM

OK...let's play the percentages game:

Current numbers per Johns Hopkins are as follows:

For the U.S.: 50,832,991 cases with 806,438 deaths...a percentage of 1.59%....total vaccinations stands at 492,705,360

For the World: 274,653,604 cases with 5,353,858 deaths...a percentage of 1.95%...total vaccinations stands at 8,860,423,237

Taking one egregious comparison in which a lot of people like to use, the Spanish Flu of 1918, approximately 500,000,000 people were infected worldwide with 50,000,000 deaths (10%). Bacterial wise, it is suggested that the Black Plague killed off at least 35% of the population of Europe alone.

Now keeping mind that it seems that the use of masks and genetic altering boosters doesn't seem to be working, was all of these draconian efforts really worth destroying whole economies and societal evolution in and of itself?

Thanks to "sixpack" and "LMF" for their added comments.

Fib

It's not clear to me how you are arriving at your conclusion that vaccines and protective measures haven't been effective.

Are you comparing the % of deaths for total cases for Covid in the U.S. with "the rest of the world" as well as comparing the deaths per total cases for Covid with the 1918 flu?

#10 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 09:57 PM

It's not clear to me how you are arriving at your conclusion that vaccines and protective measures haven't been effective.

Are you comparing the % of deaths for total cases for Covid in the U.S. with "the rest of the world" as well as comparing the deaths per total cases for Covid with the 1918 flu?

Yes Claire, we KNOW that what Fib is talking about is NOT CLEAR to you because you LOVE Covid. Fib is indirectly pointing out the incredible absurdity of all of this stuff. And the absurdity is this, simply put. We have gone absolutely out of our freakin' minds over a simple virus that, after almost two years of worldwide infection, has yet to supposedly kill even 1% of the population of any industrialized country in the whole world (and I say supposedly because it was made very clear early on that deaths were over-reported, and this was from medical professionals). We have gone bonkers shutting stuff down, restricting access to buildings and businesses, wearing masks everywhere AND NONE OF THIS HAS WORKED! Neither have these so-called vaccinations. Still, we have people like you who are so paranoid that they cannot even imagine why anyone would question any of this and, of course, anyone who does is a blithering idiot! And on top of that, we live in a country where we have historically valued open expression of opinions and have even provided legal protection for doing so as it relates to our precious government......and what do we have here now? We have blatant suppression of discussion where anyone chooses to question the all-knowing, all-powerful government and its conclusions and/or edicts that are virus related. In fact, the voices are suppressed, the ideas and opinions are REMOVED from basically ALL avenues that most people are aware of and this is done even in cases where well-qualified and well-trained and well-educated professionals are publicly questioning what is going on.....and THEY ARE SILENCED! Are you really too BLIND to see this? Or to even question it a little bit? If we had for years been reporting daily flu cases, and daily positive results, and daily flu hospitalizations, and daily flu deaths.....we would all be living in freakin' bunkers by now......afraid to even go outside. And the flu has killed more people over the years, including WAY MORE CHILDREN, that Covid ever dreamed of killing.

Edited by Iblayz, 19 December 2021 - 09:59 PM.