Photo

OT....worried about getting vaccinated ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:15 PM

please relax......

here's a good piece of music to help to relax...............

''happy and I' m smiling.....'' so am I after the third dose

Jethro Tull........phenomenal Scots....I used to adore their music 

I saw them play 1970 or so. One of the best concerts/performances I ever went to.

My husband is the artist who painted all the images for their album, "Aqualung." We spend a few days with them in London, listened to them rehearse, and wandered the streets of the city for interesting settings for the art. I remember it well, and think it was their best album. You can google the art for the album if interested.

#12 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:20 PM

As soon as the government comes to the conclusion that we need to shut down the economy for even 1 single day, the jig is up. Its a rig job. Like go ask shoeless Joe Jackson about it. Its instant and we know the government is up to something bad. And its got absolutely nothing to do with the health of any person on the planet. Lets say yes to what ever is going on with Uranus for sure. But not the 3rd planet from the sun. The simple fact is there is no dumbass smart enough on the planet that knows how to plug it back in and get it running again. Nobody smart enough on this board or any other board in the universe. Thats where the risk is - getting it running again. Exactly what we are seeing right now. Strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

#13 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:59 PM

And what might be in all of this for the governments of the world.....just imagine the possibilities....

Swedish company showcases microchip that can download COVID-19 passport status

The firm has showcased an implant capable of storing a COVID passport that can then be read by many devices

A microchip technology introduced in recent years by the Stockholm-based startup, Epicenter, is being presented as a means to store one's COVID-19 vaccine passport under the skin, according to a video from the South China Post that went viral Friday.

The firm has showcased an implant capable of storing a COVID passport that can then be read by any device using the near-field communication (NFC) protocol, according to the video.

https://www.foxbusin...passport-status

#14 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:03 PM

The covid disease is many times milder in causing deaths, as many have pointed out.

But no informed person can deny that covid is more infectious than others.

And that is the reason 70% of adult Americans ran out and got jabbed with vaccines.

I had 3 jabs (age 81), my wife (a stage-4 cancer fighter for 4 years) had 3 jabs, both our kids and their mates had 3 jabs, my neighbors all had 3 jabs (in Florida it is easy to get vaccinated with no cost), and guess what none of us had even mild adverse effects from the jabs after 10 months. 

My conclusion is for 99.98% of population the jabs are a big nothing burger in causing serious adverse effects.

Covid vaccines MAY be useful in creating additional antibodies for covid. So forget the paranoid fear of jabs, and just get them.

All you will get is sore shoulder at site of jab for 1-4 days, then nothing for 99.98% of population.

As for Pfizer & Moderna making huge profits, why are profits a bad thing in a capitalist system?

Nothing stops you from buying those stocks instead of whining about profits.  

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#15 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:24 PM

If you have auto immune health issues of any kind, the vax will most likely be your worst nightmare sooner or later. When is not the issue. If theres one person that gets away with it, it means absolutely nothing towards all the rest. You dont go to Vegas and bet your health on red.

#16 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:57 PM

If you have auto immune health issues of any kind, the vax will most likely be your worst nightmare sooner or later. When is not the issue. If theres one person that gets away with it, it means absolutely nothing towards all the rest. You dont go to Vegas and bet your health on red.

Looks like all the 100+ residents of my condo complex must not have any auto-immune issues, since not one of them has reported anything more serious from their jabs than sore shoulders for a few days.

Beside I rely on Nostradamus to predict future, he was much better at it than anyone here.

Edited by pdx5, 19 December 2021 - 11:58 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#17 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:57 PM

The covid disease is many times milder in causing deaths, as many have pointed out.

But no informed person can deny that covid is more infectious than others.

And that is the reason 70% of adult Americans ran out and got jabbed with vaccines.

I had 3 jabs (age 81), my wife (a stage-4 cancer fighter for 4 years) had 3 jabs, both our kids and their mates had 3 jabs, my neighbors all had 3 jabs (in Florida it is easy to get vaccinated with no cost), and guess what none of us had even mild adverse effects from the jabs after 10 months. 

My conclusion is for 99.98% of population the jabs are a big nothing burger in causing serious adverse effects.

Covid vaccines MAY be useful in creating additional antibodies for covid. So forget the paranoid fear of jabs, and just get them.

All you will get is sore shoulder at site of jab for 1-4 days, then nothing for 99.98% of population.

As for Pfizer & Moderna making huge profits, why are profits a bad thing in a capitalist system?

Nothing stops you from buying those stocks instead of whining about profits.  

And what might be in all of this for the governments of the world.....just imagine the possibilities....

Swedish company showcases microchip that can download COVID-19 passport status

The firm has showcased an implant capable of storing a COVID passport that can then be read by many devices

A microchip technology introduced in recent years by the Stockholm-based startup, Epicenter, is being presented as a means to store one's COVID-19 vaccine passport under the skin, according to a video from the South China Post that went viral Friday.

The firm has showcased an implant capable of storing a COVID passport that can then be read by any device using the near-field communication (NFC) protocol, according to the video.

https://www.foxbusin...passport-status

That's where this has been headed from the start, probably the reason behind the v i r u s from the start. As this drags on you will hear them start to complain that too many are

coming up with fake vaccine passports, they will taut this as the fix.  Welcome to revelations boys and girls.

#18 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 12:00 AM

I'm not really big into the Bible or anything, but that chip sounds about as mark of the beast as you can get outside of a brand on the forehead. Thankfully the forehead is a really impractical place to put a chip lol.  Ah, but the mark can be on the right hand too right? If that's the location they want to implant, I might start becoming a believer lol. 

Edited by brucekeller, 20 December 2021 - 12:02 AM.

#19 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 12:29 AM

I view "mark of the beast" as symbolic of absolute government control:

A government of un-elected bureaucrats (kings without a kingdom.)

I did not vote for Dr. Fauci, the  WHO or the WTO, the U.N. or even the Bilderberg Group, but they seem to have plans for us all.

Government child molesters, grooming us one violation at a time...for our "security".

LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!

TSA.jpg

2022: "We don't need no injection"

You are just another brick in the wall.  Get in line.  Submit. Shut-Up you Nethanderthals!

Brick-in-the-wall.jpg

"We don't need no injection"

Edited by Rogerdodger, 20 December 2021 - 01:33 AM.

#20 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 01:42 AM

please relax......

here's a good piece of music to help to relax...............

https://www.youtube....h?v=m__wmsIn99E

''happy and I' m smiling.....'' so am I after the third dose

Jethro Tull........phenomenal Scots....I used to adore their music 

They should be in the Rock n Roll hall of famewhats up?