• 638 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 01:37 PM

http://www.marketora...ticle69795.html

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 02:34 PM

The "Not So Intelligent" BETS indicator moved to a "sell short" signal this past weekend...first one since the week ending March 6th, 2020.

For what it's worth, of course.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 03:13 PM

fib_1618, please excuse my ignorance.  What is the "BETS indicator" that you noted above?  

Regards,

Douglas

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 03:20 PM

fib_1618, please excuse my ignorance.  What is the "BETS indicator" that you noted above?  

Regards,

Douglas

Just a little indicator that I've been publicly sharing for the last 17 years on a weekly basis...it's based on the cumulative charts data of both breadth and volume.

You can see this weeks data by clicking on the following link: https://tinyurl.com/yxsdtpvs

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 03:21 PM

Doesn't this go completely against what the chief said... oh my who do I believe!!

#6 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 03:54 PM

DaChief will post tomorrow when the market is up.

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 05:13 PM

DaChief will post tomorrow when the market is up.

thanks did u buy the low today????4520.25??    perfect fib hit     watch the sky

da cheif posts every 30mins from 7 am to midnite....

https://stockmarkethotline.com/

Edited by da_cheif, 20 December 2021 - 05:14 PM.

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 05:16 PM

Doesn't this go completely against what the chief said... oh my who do I believe!!

sure does.....675 ono......ya who do u believe........i thought u knew what u are doing???

Edited by da_cheif, 20 December 2021 - 05:17 PM.

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 05:20 PM

Regards,

Douglas

Just a little indicator that I've been publicly sharing for the last 17 years on a weekly basis...it's based on the cumulative charts data of both breadth and volume.

You can see this weeks data by clicking on the following link: https://tinyurl.com/yxsdtpvs

Fib

wats with this      :>)  >BETS -25: Open Shorts with Protective Bullish Stops (above market)<

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 06:10 PM

Regards,

Douglas

wats with this      :>)  >BETS -25: Open Shorts with Protective Bullish Stops (above market)<

Purely mechanical...the indicator has done a great job over the years of keeping traders on the correct path.

Again, this is the first "initiate short position" call since March 6th of last year...10/19/18 and 7/3/15 before that... textural pauses in the longer term degree of trend.

Right now, if I had to guess, we're likely to have a period of indigestion for the 1st quarter of 2022....maybe even the first half. <shrug>

Anyway, it is what it is until it isn't.

Fib