AI Predicts HIGH Risk of Stock Market CRASH, Last Warning Was Late Feb 2020

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 09:02 PM

fib_1618, please excuse my ignorance.  What is the "BETS indicator" that you noted above?  

Regards,

Douglas

Just a little indicator that I've been publicly sharing for the last 17 years on a weekly basis...it's based on the cumulative charts data of both breadth and volume.

You can see this weeks data by clicking on the following link: https://tinyurl.com/yxsdtpvs

wats with this      :>)  >BETS -25: Open Shorts with Protective Bullish Stops (above market)<

Purely mechanical...the indicator has done a great job over the years of keeping traders on the correct path.

Again, this is the first "initiate short position" call since March 6th of last year...10/19/18 and 7/3/15 before that... textural pauses in the longer term degree of trend.

Right now, if I had to guess, we're likely to have a period of indigestion for the 1st quarter of 2022....maybe even the first half. <shrug>

Anyway, it is what it is until it isn't.

Fib

theres a good reason to look at january 2022 for a reaction   https://www.siliconi...?msgid=33410786

#12 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 09:26 PM

I am watching for NYA to fail that 1600 box. That 2015 box was almost year wide!

The GREEN lines are copied to show previous lengths and angles.

The 2020 dip may have changed things.

History doesn't necessarily repeat, but often rhymes.

NYA.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 20 December 2021 - 09:27 PM.

#13 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 09:58 PM

I am watching for NYA to fail that 1600 box. That 2015 box was almost year wide!

NYA.jpg

good analysis

#14 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 09:32 AM

NYA.jpg

AMZN has an even bigger one...

If you are still long when AMZN finally breaks 3300, may be a rough ride for a bit....

Looking for early 2022 weakness, and then we see....

Edited by K Wave, 21 December 2021 - 09:32 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#15 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 09:36 AM

They managed to get AAPL back above 170 on the open, so there's still a chance they drive up over next few days to get the 3 TRILLION DOLLARS print....

Back below 170, and that opportunity likely fades away....

Merriman's top date is Dec 24 +/-, so possible may already be in.

I remember when he called the 2009 low to the day....

See what happens dead ahead here....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#16 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 09:37 AM

IF AMZN take out yesterday's low, things could start to come unglued...rapidly....

#17 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 09:50 AM

Think that rising 10-year always has a bit of an effect on the Nasdaq so it for sure won't be a straight up affair but still a good chance to hold around these to limp into the end of the year I think, 23% increase for the year here is pretty good. 

#18 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 10:00 AM

170 holding on the back test ...so far...on Apple

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 10:25 AM

Apple oopsie???

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 10:27 AM

Not the prettiest opening hour I have seen on AMZN....