Novavax

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 12:52 PM

Is this protein subunit vaccine safer than the ones currently available?

I dont fully trust the MRNA technology and worried about clotting from the JNJ.

I post this here because it seems like a lot of smart people on the board when it comes to these vaccines.

TY!

Edited by MikeyG, 21 December 2021 - 12:53 PM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 12:56 PM

As with any novel "vaccine," we'll only know in 5 to 10 years, given a proper placebo controlled study (which has never been done for ANY vaccine in history, BTW.) Anybody that tells you othewise is just guessing.

#3 Regent

Regent

• Traders-Talk User
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 01:21 PM

Take this with a grain of salt.  But this guy claims he innovated mRNA vaccine and is advocating against its use in children.

https://rumble.com/v...robert-mal.html

The Admins and I are now nicey-nicey! :D

#4 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 01:43 PM

Any sane person would advocate against mRNA jabs for children since they are at less risk of succumbing to Covid than drowning or a car accident and the jab increases myocarditis risk to worse than 1 in 5000 while damaging the immune system, likely for life.

#5 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 02:20 PM

Here's an interesting interview with a doctor who has successfully treated over 7000 Covid patients: https://www.bitchute...o/LvZDx6gzbJeR/

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:08 PM

As with any novel "vaccine," we'll only know in 5 to 10 years, given a proper placebo controlled study (which has never been done for ANY vaccine in history, BTW.) Anybody that tells you othewise is just guessing.

The rush to mRNA based vaccines was because we did not want  half a million dying every year from the Wuhan virus for 5-6 years, without any vaccine. I am sure many remember how many Americans died in 2020 before the vaccines. My understanding is 5-6 is minimum time required in past to develop a new vaccine.

With nearly 240,000,000 Americans already jabbed with mRNA based vaccines, has anyone seen reports of 1 million people dropping dead from the vaccine? If not, the vaccines are AT LEAST 99.5%++ safe. That is  less risk than getting admitted to a hospital for any cause. There is nothing 100% safe in any medical procedure. Even ELECTIVE plastic surgery is not 99.5% safe.

Edited by pdx5, 22 December 2021 - 06:12 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:20 PM

Deaths from the jab are very likely in the hundreds of thousands, and possibly much more. The adverse events reporting system (VAERS) is voluntary and several different estimates of under-reporting arrive at a figure of roughly only one in forty-one getting reported. Even with the severe under-reporting, the deaths have exceeded deaths from all vaccines over the last 30 years. No jab should be considered safe at this rate of deaths and hospitalizations. You seem to be confusing absolute and relative risk. Odds of being admitted to a hospital are quite low. Giving everybody a jab that is this dangerous that doesn't even work for an illness they are 80% likely to be naturally immune to already is madness. Giving it to children is tantamount to premeditated murder. We're in the fitth wave now with only jabbed allowed premises having serious outbreaks that are the worst yet of the entire plandemic. The most jabbed are having some of the worst results. And what's the solution? A fourth assault with the thing that didn't work the first three times. Every jab is Russian roulette with your immune system and compounded damage.  https://openvaers.com/covid-data 

#8 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:28 PM

Deaths from the jab are very likely in the hundreds of thousands, and possibly much more. The adverse events reporting system (VAERS) is voluntary and several different estimates of under-reporting arrive at a figure of roughly only one in forty-one getting reported. Even with the severe under-reporting, the deaths have exceeded deaths from all vaccines over the last 30 years. No jab should be considered safe at this rate of deaths and hospitalizations. You seem to be confusing absolute and relative risk. Odds of being admitted to a hospital are quite low. Giving everybody a jab that is this dangerous that doesn't even work for an illness they are 80% likely to be naturally immune to already is madness. Giving it to children is tantamount to premeditated murder. We're in the fitth wave now with only jabbed allowed premises having serious outbreaks that are the worst yet of the entire plandemic. The most jabbed are having some of the worst results. And what's the solution? A fourth assault with the thing that didn't work the first three times. Every jab is Russian roulette with your immune system and compounded damage.  https://openvaers.com/covid-data 

500,000 deaths from 240,000,000 already jabbed equals 99.8% SAFE. Very simple math. Any stock trader can do this math.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#9 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:33 PM

A lifetime disability and/or destroyed immune system does not equal safe. Those rates are another order of magnitude at least above the deaths. And again, nobody knows the long term effects and anybody that tells you he does is lying. Everybody that took it could die in less than five years. How safe is it then? 

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,700 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 12:49 AM

The rush to mRNA based vaccines was because we did not want  half a million dying every year from the Wuhan virus for 5-6 years, without any vaccine. I am sure many remember how many Americans died in 2020 before the vaccines. My understanding is 5-6 is minimum time required in past to develop a new vaccine.

With nearly 240,000,000 Americans already jabbed with mRNA based vaccines, has anyone seen reports of 1 million people dropping dead from the vaccine? If not, the vaccines are AT LEAST 99.5%++ safe. That is  less risk than getting admitted to a hospital for any cause. There is nothing 100% safe in any medical procedure. Even ELECTIVE plastic surgery is not 99.5% safe.

A lifetime disability and/or destroyed immune system does not equal safe. Those rates are another order of magnitude at least above the deaths. And again, nobody knows the long term effects and anybody that tells you he does is lying. Everybody that took it could die in less than five years. How safe is it then? 

Literally just got off the phone with good friend of the family with severe blot clotting within days after the booster....was already in the hospital for a week, and told me she is going back in tomorrow....she is now finally starting to listen to me....feel terrible telling someone with life threatening injury I told you so, but it is what it is....

The fear surrounding this thing has made folks make very uneducated choices sadly....

The injuries from these gene shots are so far off the chart compared to other vaccines.....and yet folks go on believing they are perfectly safe...until they are one of the unlucky ones.

Edited by K Wave, 23 December 2021 - 12:49 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy