• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,941 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 11:29 AM

https://www.nature.c...429-021-00491-6

And to show you just what kind of Clown World censorship is happening, after this article started getting traction, the Editor of Nature got pressure (likely from Big Pharma advertisers) to retract it, as according to him, despite its accurate depiction of the methods of action, the article did not "prove" that Ivermectin worked against SARS COV 2. The authors made no such claim, and were only summarizing the documented methods of action.

In any event, I have seen firsthand, along with many accounts from others, the powerful, nearly miraculous effect of Ivermectin on a COVID infection, and this article does a great job of explaining why it does work for most people, especially when used early. Note the powerful binding effect on TMPRSS2.

The entry of SARS-CoV-2 into the host cell is mediated by the binding of the S1 subunit of its S protein (receptor binding domain) to the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE-2) receptors present on the host cell surface [17]. The S2 subunit is associated with a fusion protein that binds with the cell membrane after priming with the transmembrane protease, serine 2 (TMPRSS2), and is responsible for fusion with the host cell.

Ivermectin showed the following 5 important docking properties….

4) The highest binding affinity to the active site of the TMPRSS2 protein (Moldock score −174.971) and protein–ligand interactions (Moldock score −180.548). Moreover, it formed five H-bonds with Cys297, Glu299, Gln438, Gly462, and Gly464 amino acid residues present at the predicted active site of the TMPRSS protein.

In any event, having Ivermectin on hand to use at the first sign of symptoms could literally be a lifesaver, if you are seriously concerned about effects of Omicron. (after easily surviving a Dance with Delta, I am not at all concerned)

It can also be very effective used prophylactically in a small dose once a week or so.

The R0 on this Omicron thing is so big, that nearly everyone will be subjected to it at some point, and while the vast majority will be either symptomless or very mild, there is still a possibility of some more severe cases in immunocompromised people.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, they are still injecting folks with Gene Shots with ever increasing ineffectiveness....SMH

Thankfully, it appears the vast number of mutations have essentially turned this thing into a cold, so even with potential ADE issues, would likely not be life threatening.

The long term effects of the injected inflammatory lipid nano particles and repeated spike production remains an outstanding story yet to be told.....

https://www.nature.c...586-021-03796-6

Omicron escapes the majority of existing SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 02:23 PM

Video for you to watch:

https://twitter.com/...552407707242498

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 11:12 AM

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! 

Here's a brief humorous but unfortunate parody of an old Christmas classic: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.