It's Out Joe Rogan - Dr Malone Interview

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 12:58 PM

"I’m going to tell you these three things that you need to remember in this critical day and age.

1.) Once government acquires a power, it never lets it go voluntarily.

2.) Every power that government acquires, using this pandemic as a pretense, it will ultimately abuse to the maximum effect possible. This is a rule that is as certain as gravity.

3.) Nobody has ever complied their way out of totalitarianism. Every time you comply the demands will get greater and greater.

We need to resolve here and now that this is the hill we need to die on. They have come for our jobs, they have come for our transport, now they’re coming for our children. We have an obligation as parents to protect them. There has never been a government in history that has told its people, we are going to demand children sacrifice and take risks to save old people. It’s always the other way around. The old, the mature, the adults, always put themselves at risk to protect their children. This is an ethical issue. It’s a moral issue. It’s an issue of character for each of us. And it’s an issue about democracy and public health."

Robert F. Kennedy Jr's New Year's Statement

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#32 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 01:11 PM

Hear, hear. RFK Jr. is a hero. I keep wondering what it's going to take to pull people out of their delusional trances. Maybe when they're locked up in a Covid camp for not getting their eleventh booster because the tenth one almost killed them will do it. https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small

#33 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 04:14 PM

"I’m going to tell you these three things that you need to remember in this critical day and age.

2.) Every power that government acquires, using this pandemic as a pretense, it will ultimately abuse to the maximum effect possible. This is a rule that is as certain as gravity.

3.) Nobody has ever complied their way out of totalitarianism. Every time you comply the demands will get greater and greater.

We need to resolve here and now that this is the hill we need to die on. They have come for our jobs, they have come for our transport, now they’re coming for our children. We have an obligation as parents to protect them. There has never been a government in history that has told its people, we are going to demand children sacrifice and take risks to save old people. It’s always the other way around. The old, the mature, the adults, always put themselves at risk to protect their children. This is an ethical issue. It’s a moral issue. It’s an issue of character for each of us. And it’s an issue about democracy and public health."

I wonder how many here would even consider (or even willing) to be being chipped for "the greater good"?

https://tinyurl.com/y6jzdd2v

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#34 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 07:08 PM

https://www.express....accine-passport

Covid microchip developer says there's no stopping roll-out: 'Whether we like it or not!'

A Swedish start-up tech company has invented a scannable microchip that is implanted in people’s arms and can display your COVID-19 vaccination status. This digital implant is designed to be embedded into people's arms so your vaccine passport pops up when scanned.

The invention received a lot of attention when first announced with some describing it as "invasive".

One Twitter user argued: "Look, I’m as pro-vaccine as anyone around…AND I’m pro-vaccine passport (on a voluntary basis only), but this just plays into the narrative of 'they want to track you' conspiracy theorists."

He said: “This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not.

Enjoy.

mark.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 03 January 2022 - 07:14 PM.

#35 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 09:47 PM

This is a pandemic of PCR test abuse.  If they had done PCR testing for influenza in 2017 - 2018 they would also identify millions of millions positive cases regardless symptomatic or asymptomatic. 

https://www.cdc.gov/...n/2017-2018.htm

They should stop random PCR testing for COVID-19 as it exaggerates the problem, causes public panic and so puts tremendous pressure on the medical resources.  PCR testing of the virus should be ordered by doctors according to the needs for the diagnosis and the symptoms of the patients................

Edited by redfoliage2, 03 January 2022 - 09:51 PM.

#36 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:37 PM

Inventor of mRNA technology Dr. Robert Malone says children will die from the vaccines. Twitter banned Dr. Malone, Twitter needs to be prosecuted for violating freedom of speech constitutional rights. When will this insanity stop, now they are pushing this experiment on children and it will kill some of them. Pfizer is a criminal organization that has already been convicted for fraud and had to  pay huge fines. 

https://www.armstron...m-the-vaccines/

I think it's a good thing Twitter has banned COVID misinformation. Fighting COVID is difficult enough without the constant lies and debunked conspiracies on the vaccines. The vaccines have saved millions of lives, and will continue to do so.

I watched over two hours of the video (will finish it tomorrow). Did you? If you did, you might agree with my conclusion. It is IDIOTIC to say what you just said in response to ANYONE taking issue with what that BRILLIANT man said. You don't hold a candle to him (either intellectually, or in terms of overall informative knowledge about the virus) and NEITHER DO I!

It was taken down for enormous amounts of misinformation. There's a lot more brilliant scientists with incredible backgrounds who've provided ample proof the vaccines are safe and effective.

No one is forcing you to take the COVID vaccine. Vaccines have been mandated for decades in schools. The fact he's talking about how the government is going to take your kids is even more ridiculous.

I'll continue to stick with the facts, the data, and not opinion from a disgruntled scientist who feels he didn't get enough credit for a paper he wrote. No, he was not the inventor of RNA vaccines.

Lol. He's promoting Ivermectin which is known to be useless as treatment for COVID.

Would not and did not expect anything less from you based on prior posts. You agree with the all-knowing, all-powerful government. And you, like big tech, want to silence anyone who dares to question the powers that be. And, you are apparently too blind to see how dangerous that is to the future of this country. One of the essential freedoms in this country, and it is so essential as to be protected by our constitution, is the right to speak publicly against the government. And you, and they, just want to trash that. And if you cared so much about fighting the virus, why would you not be screaming from the rooftops about our government, and many other governments of the world, CLEARLY IGNORING early and cheap interventions that have been proven effective, not on thousands of people, but on millions?

Oh my, never mind. Just noticed your statement about Ivermectin. Rather stupid statement there. You can have the last word. You're not worth my time.

It's hilarious seeing people cry that big tech is silencing them when big tech was instrumental in allowing the constant lies surrounding COVID and other subjects to be shared. Big Tech is what's allowed it to spread like a disease.

It's sad to see so many become duped by failed remedies such as Ivermectin. No amount of COVID disinformation is going to change it's ineffectiveness. The 'cheapest interventions' in fighting COVID is a mask and there's only one group of people who actively deny its success.

You're talking about Fauci, right?

#37 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:40 PM

I wonder how many here would even consider (or even willing) to be being chipped for "the greater good"?

https://tinyurl.com/y6jzdd2v

Fib

I have said from the start this whole thing is a dry run for exactly that.  They are already actively trying to ban the unvaxed from jobs, travel, ect., so really, how big of a leap is it?

#38 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:40 PM

I thought he was talking about the CDC: https://t.co/mzBxOSqOKl

"Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza."

#39 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:43 PM

I just put that out there because the F man has been on every side of every debate since this started, kind of scatter brained seems to me.

#40 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:47 PM

The F man just spews whatever the puppet masters need him to spew to support the current phase of the agenda in a calm, authoritative voice. It doesn't matter if it contradicts what he said last month. People will eat that $hit up, because, as you know, he IS science. Just ask him.