• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#31 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,543 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:12 AM

Careful out there.....

TQQQ backtesting the broken very long trend line....

Potential for A LOT of ugliness now that Mega Caps are finally starting to break down

tqqq.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#32 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,415 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:26 AM

I agree with that but this is the first down leg which are generally bought so I think we need to move a little higher again before the big sell off occurs.  Starting my long build at 4658 here and will add a bit lower.  I'd love to see 4700 again as that's where I'd love to be selling again!! 

#33 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,543 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:27 AM

And Amazon 2 hour now looking highly suspect as momo totally gone and death cross imminent...

amzn.png

And Daily Crash Window is now Wide Open on that one...

amzn.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#34 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,105 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:33 AM

Yeah, but we need a few more bounces and dips to set the stage for the REAL CREASH

Careful out there.....

TQQQ backtesting the broken very long trend line....

Potential for A LOT of ugliness now that Mega Caps are finally starting to break down

tqqq.png

#35 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,105 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:34 AM

Totally agree. 

BUT... is it that the market is now so weak and too many negatives out there that the BIG CRASH is here or almost at the door? 

I agree with that but this is the first down leg which are generally bought so I think we need to move a little higher again before the big sell off occurs.  Starting my long build at 4658 here and will add a bit lower.  I'd love to see 4700 again as that's where I'd love to be selling again!! 

#36 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,105 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:36 AM

Total of 500 QQQ  so far in LT

5 QQQ PUTS

Will add more QQQ on declines and more PUTS on rallies, partial hedge (but of course it is trading both ways to profit BOTH sides!)

Will buy another 100 QQQ for LT below 380

Buy more lower down

Will add more QQQ PUTS in LT above QQQ 386

#37 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,415 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:42 AM

I personally don't think there will be a crash, its going to be more of a slow correction down between -10 to -20% as the market readjusts or maybe we just trade sideways for awhile with downside pressure.  The market needs to reset for sure and at these levels I'm way more comfortable short than long around here.  Already have my long at 4650 lol!  Should've just waited for it to start lol!! 

#38 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,543 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:47 AM

I personally don't think there will be a crash, its going to be more of a slow correction down between -10 to -20% as the market readjusts or maybe we just trade sideways for awhile with downside pressure.  The market needs to reset for sure and at these levels I'm way more comfortable short than long around here.  Already have my long at 4650 lol!  Should've just waited for it to start lol!! 

I think the Nasdaq is going to look a lot like ARKK or ARKG in the not too distant future....and it will be the Mega Caps being the anchor tied to the bulls feet

Edited by K Wave, 11 January 2022 - 09:47 AM.

#39 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,543 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:50 AM

And now looking like Big Rails FINALLY rolling over....

unp.png

Edited by K Wave, 11 January 2022 - 09:50 AM.

#40 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,543 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:55 AM

Trannies back kiss of 16K and Buh Bye???

Sealing in the "totally normal" looking top from the Avis insanity??

tran.png

Edited by K Wave, 11 January 2022 - 09:56 AM.