Even More Vaccine Studies

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 10:27 AM

Data from Brazil's government website show Ivermectin dramatically reduced deaths in the cities in which it was widely distributed:

https://journals.lww...ting_the.4.aspx

#42 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,700 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 11:05 AM

And in other news, yet another large Ivermectin Study just released.

https://www.cureus.c...-score-matching

I have personally seen this stuff work nearly miraculously post infection...pretty safe bet most of the detractors would never go anywhere near it, and have Zero firsthand knowledge or experience.

In any event, seems to work fairly well pre-infection as well...

Results: Of the 223,128 citizens of Itajaí considered for the study, a total of 159,561 subjects were included in the analysis: 113,845 (71.3%) regular ivermectin users and 45,716 (23.3%) non-users. Of these, 4,311 ivermectin users were infected, among which 4,197 were from the city of Itajaí (3.7% infection rate), and 3,034 non-users (from Itajaí) were infected (6.6% infection rate), with a 44% reduction in COVID-19 infection rate (risk ratio [RR], 0.56; 95% confidence interval (95% CI), 0.53-0.58; p < 0.0001). Using PSM, two cohorts of 3,034 subjects suffering from COVID-19 infection were compared. The regular use of ivermectin led to a 68% reduction in COVID-19 mortality (25 [0.8%] versus 79 [2.6%] among ivermectin non-users; RR, 0.32; 95% CI, 0.20-0.49; p < 0.0001). When adjusted for residual variables, reduction in mortality rate was 70% (RR, 0.30; 95% CI, 0.19-0.46; p < 0.0001). There was a 56% reduction in hospitalization rate (44 versus 99 hospitalizations among ivermectin users and non-users, respectively; RR, 0.44; 95% CI, 0.31-0.63; p < 0.0001). After adjustment for residual variables, reduction in hospitalization rate was 67% (RR, 0.33; 95% CI, 023-0.66; p < 0.0001).

Conclusion: In this large PSM study, regular use of ivermectin as a prophylactic agent was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and mortality rates.

No amount of bogus studies are going to change the fact Ivermectin is not been proven a successful treatment method for covid.

Even the people in Brazil know it's bogus. They were given kits with ivermectin and it didn't work. Instead family members around them passed away. You'd think the country which apparently knows the solution to COVID wouldn't have the worst death rates in the world. The city Itajai had the highest fatality rates of any city in Brazil and that's where ivermectin was heavily pushed.

You can continue to believe whatever you like.

I watched my nephew go from what he described as "glass in his lungs" with Delta, to completely cured in 3 days.

I had told him to go to the hospital as I thought it was likely too late, but he begged me to let him try it first, so I did, and monitored him daily to see how it was going.

And Voila, just like almost everyone else I know who took Ivermectin reasonably early, 3 and done.

Sure there will be exceptions, but in my sphere, it has been 100% effective. Granted, I do not generally hang out with obese and or immuno compromised people, whose mileage could vary .....

Not that all this matters anymore....as the light is clearly visible at the end of the tunnel now.....

Edited by K Wave, 17 January 2022 - 11:13 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#43 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 02:16 PM

ORANGE:

"The city Itajai had the highest fatality rates of any city in Brazil and that's where ivermectin was heavily pushed."

I am no expert on Brazil but I question your undocumented assertion!

Please show proof of your claim.

It looks to me that Itajai is likely nearer the bottom of fatilities, certainly not the "highest"

Itaja.jpg

Source: https://www.statista...s-deaths-state/

Edited by Rogerdodger, 20 January 2022 - 02:37 PM.