Pandemic Narrative Undergoes Radical U-Turn

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 09:29 AM

A good review and (later) opinion piece that sums up the recent “about face” (studies and admissions) that we’ve all noticed here in the States since December regarding this so called “pandemic” …with references: https://tinyurl.com/2p8y34aa

At the end of the day, this will hopefully be a great learning experience on the immense power of mass manipulative propaganda. These bureaucrats, social media outlets, biotech companies and political operatives never cared about you or your families…only their power to regulate you by using the human emotion of fear, and then coercion, as their preferred method to “whip us all” into compliance.

Let’s all hope that any damage done in this Draconian effort is quickly recoverable.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#2 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 09:54 AM

George Carlin - It's a Big Club and You Ain't In It! The American Dream

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 01:49 PM

I prefer to board cruise ships with ALL passengers vaccinated and tested negative within 48 hours of boarding the ship.

Even though I already know the Omicron variant is a big nothing burger, the bureaucracy will force a stupid quarantine if testing positive. Last 2 cruises (September & November) were great with no one getting sick, and ships only half full (no lines) and prices are at clearance level right now. Next cruise is in 6 days, ad the one after that in February. Hoping for half full ships.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 04:43 PM

George Carlin - It's a Big Club and You Ain't In It! The American Dream

And then there's this one which is becoming more audible of late across the country:

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#5 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 05:07 PM

Meanwhile, they are setting the stage for "taking all the credit". As its being reported that the seven day average of cases is falling in ALL regions, the New York governor says that we are getting this under control because people are getting vaccinated, getting boosted and wearing masks. And, of course, as we continue to do that we will get control over it. Never mind that the BULK of ALL people are wearing cloth masks, which the CDC now says is useless (imagine that, even bongohead Fauci told us way back when this started that wearing masks was useless......and if you don't believe that take my brother-in-law's advice......put on a mask a cut a fart). Also, never mind the near total uselessness of the vaccines (that aren't vaccines at all) against Omicron. And, just for good measure and I say it again.....after all this time.....after all the shots and the boosters......after all the mask wearing......what has this accomplished? Oh, I forgot, it means that your case might not be as severe. Oops, with Omicron, the vast majority of all cases among all populations are not severe anyway. But as this virus wears itself out, the politicians will take credit for beating it, and their mindless, lamebrained media soldiers (heretofore referred to as journalists) will follow along and beat the same drum.

#1,000  applause.gif

#6 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 05:16 PM

A good review and (later) opinion piece that sums up the recent about face (studies and admissions) that weve all noticed here in the States since December regarding this so called pandemic with references: https://tinyurl.com/2p8y34aa

At the end of the day, this will hopefully be a great learning experience on the immense power of mass manipulative propaganda. These bureaucrats, social media outlets, biotech companies and political operatives never cared about you or your familiesonly their power to regulate you by using the human emotion of fear, and then coercion, as their preferred method to whip us all into compliance.

Lets all hope that any damage done in this Draconian effort is quickly recoverable.

Fib

Great work Fib!!

My ex got caught up in this fear mongering. She took my youngest 13yrs old and moved to her parents place in the country. We lived in the city all are life.

Im going to send this to everyone I know then, hopefully send it to whine they knowand so on and so on.

#7 bearbull

bearbull

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 08:32 PM

Mercola? Yeah, right...

https://quackwatch.org/11Ind/mercola/

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 08:58 PM

A Mercola? Yeah, right...

https://quackwatch.org/11Ind/mercola/

You may want to try reading the piece, and making your own decisions, before sharing anything prejudicial.

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 20 January 2022 - 09:37 PM.

#9 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 09:50 AM

Quackwatch = Rockefeller pharmaceutical company "fact checking." If their targets really were "quacks" (whatever that means) their site wouldn't need to exist would it? Real medicine is the enemy when you have petroleum derived pharmaceuticals to foist on an unsuspecting public. Disease is NOT caused by pharmaceutical deficiency, mRNA experimental gene modificaition included. It is only when you realize that obvious fact that you will be free and healthy.

Edited by hhh, 21 January 2022 - 09:50 AM.

#10 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 12:49 PM

This article is a good summary of how ridiculous the medical industry in North America has gotten: https://blog.nomoref...-is-a-hospital/