Not a believer in Elliott....but

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 02:08 PM

sometimes in the dax it works and looking at it, wave 4th seems underway and close to be complete. Wave 5th should bring it up for another year. The wave count I' m talking about,  begins in March 2020. wave 5th should be the last hurrah for the bulls. I usually look at the dax because I find it easier to forecast. Even though I don' t look directly at the American indexes, undirectly the dax provides the path for them too, because I have never seen the troups advancing while the generals (read America) retreat. To me we have another year to remain bullish.    

Edited by andr99, 21 January 2022 - 02:09 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 02:39 PM

remarkably the same wave count seems underway on the spx, the dax and Milan too..........

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 03:42 PM

andr99, since you were brave enough to post your count, then here's mine.  My count is probably wrong if the blue trend line is broken before the green line is exceeded.  I do Elliott wave counts just for grins and giggles since it seems to only work in hindsight, so please take my submission with a grain of salt.  I would never trade based on anything that I have to do in pencil on a chart because it's wrong so often.

peKcgKa.png

Regards from the UK, 

Douglas