wave 4 bottom here ?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:50 AM

you know the bunch of idiotic criminals who manipulate the stock markets worldwide, have not got a lot of fantasy, they tend to repeat the same s@@t over and over again. Panic time now, which corresponds to a bottom imo.   

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 10:26 AM

we might have the ''usual miracle''........Europe is closed in little more than an hour. As it closes spx and the rest of American indexes might turn up......always after Europe is closed obviously. They don' t want that someone jump on the long side in Europe at markets.....open. Tomorrow they open +2% in Europe and.......et voila'.......newspapers will write of a fantastic reason why they turn up.......and every simpleton joe six pack who watches the tv because he takes from there his knowledge and he believes everything his tv tells him, will believe that too. Markets are manipulated..........no television will ever tell that. But they are......

My FF.....by the close American indexes in green......

Edited by andr99, 24 January 2022 - 10:29 AM.

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 12:46 PM

haha love it, can tell you've been around awhile too, seen this too many times lol!!  I've been saying I'm waiting for that one word to see the bounce and your right likely turn green. 

#4 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 02:48 PM

SOX is getting a bid

IWM too

Edited by MikeyG, 24 January 2022 - 02:49 PM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 03:21 PM

haha love it, can tell you've been around awhile too, seen this too many times lol!!  I've been saying I'm waiting for that one word to see the bounce and your right likely turn green. 

Here' s another forecast then......here below the one who will win the Australian Open 

From a little village close to the border with Austria......not far from my own location. He is a twenty years old sport giant.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 03:43 PM

if I get my AO forecast right too........I substitute the lombard helm in my avatar with an image of Nostradamus...........joking  

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 04:02 PM

''My FF.....by the close American indexes in green......''

I would like to remark that I know my chickens......they always do the same things. They are predictable.....

One would think that those who manipulate the stock markets worldwide are soooo smart. Instead they are predictable chickens. 

Now waiting for tomorrow to see on the media the astounding news justifying the V-shape turn up......... 

Edited by andr99, 24 January 2022 - 04:11 PM.

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 04:16 PM

maybe one of those who count had his own little pet that was farting a little too much.....but now luckily it's all over. The poor pet is OK. This is the kind of news I am waiting for.....more or less. Or maybe that is how I read any news 

trying to give a fake justification to what is cristall clear and doesn' t need justifications.....

Edited by andr99, 24 January 2022 - 04:19 PM.

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:07 PM

SPX 3500 should be the bottom in 2022.

Inflation at 7% is never bullish since 1962 when I made my first trade.

But if the inflations proves  TRANSITORY as the sage from FED promulgated just 2 months ago, 

then bottom in 2022 should be 4100. I have serious doubts if the inflation is transitory. I do enough shopping to know. I have never seen so many help wanted signs since I arrived in USA in 1960. Grocery stores can't get applicants at $16/hour for checkout clerks and stock boys.

Edited by pdx5, 24 January 2022 - 09:13 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 10:27 PM

SPX 3500 should be the bottom in 2022.

Inflation at 7% is never bullish since 1962 when I made my first trade.

But if the inflations proves  TRANSITORY as the sage from FED promulgated just 2 months ago, 

then bottom in 2022 should be 4100. I have serious doubts if the inflation is transitory. I do enough shopping to know. I have never seen so many help wanted signs since I arrived in USA in 1960. Grocery stores can't get applicants at $16/hour for checkout clerks and stock boys.

I think it is transitory, the 10 year yield is telling us that. 

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world."