seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#2501 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 07 August 2022 - 03:35 PM

I realize this isnt a iner but i know a lot of strong opinions on vaccine hereabouts: MRNA looks based to me

#2502 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 07 August 2022 - 03:37 PM

My bottom line is that I am not expecting any recent low to necessarily be a "final one", I think we can have a several week/couple month int term rally and then we'll see what the wave structure off the low looks like, I am a "swing trader" only for now, no bigger picture assumptions, remain 40% long

Senor

there are  5 waves down from the last highs in gold, so unless those lows are taken out. , this rally will be a corrective rally

dharma

you mean daily gold? I count that as a 3 3 5

#2503 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 07 August 2022 - 03:40 PM

My bottom line is that I am not expecting any recent low to necessarily be a "final one", I think we can have a several week/couple month int term rally and then we'll see what the wave structure off the low looks like, I am a "swing trader" only for now, no bigger picture assumptions, remain 40% long

Senor

there are  5 waves down from the last highs in gold, so unless those lows are taken out. , this rally will be a corrective rally

dharma

Dharma, no disagreement that the decline from March high at 2070 is a big 5 down - but the BIG Q is 5 of what? Was perhaps that March high a B wave and we completed 5 down for C of a flat? IMO that is just as viable as 5 down of a developing much larger corrective decline. I make no assumptions either way.

Senor

#2504 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 01:10 AM

Senor

Eric Hadik is looking for a Sept high for Gold and the stocks which is in agreement with my signals for GLD, XAUUSD, GDM/NUGT and HUI for highs somewhere around Sept 20 to late Sept depending on the charts, signals are a bit fuzzy this time.  Armstrong said recently that he thinks gold will put in a final low in early 2023. 

Edited by Russ, 08 August 2022 - 01:12 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2505 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 07:20 AM

Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia: UN chief condemns 'suicidal' shelling around nuclear plant | CNN

this is not good for anyone. if one of these plants gets hit it will affect the markets 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2506 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 08:50 AM

the gold scector bottomed on july 25 imo 

#2507 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 08:50 AM

Thanks Russ

#2508 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 09:02 AM

OI on gold went down on Fri. The gold rally here is weak.

#2509 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 09:23 AM

hi yo silver with a coud  of dust the masked man and his friend tonto rode off to another adventure 

used to love that show 

#2510 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 09:25 AM

did some buying in the sector today looking good