• 4,001 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 08:44 AM

NEM could be in Wyckoff accumulation?

#2532 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 08:47 AM

nothing but a leading diagonal....is it panic buying?

#2533 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 08:57 AM

Here is NEM again, I got stopped out but will try to buy again under $45. Look at that volume, its heavy accumulation at current price.

Edited by linrom1, 10 August 2022 - 08:59 AM.

#2534 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 09:56 AM

Now or never

#2535 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 12:08 PM

gld and slv look like they did 1 wave up the wave is gld went from 

about 160 to 168 so i think we get a pullback here 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2536 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,706 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 08:00 AM

PL at critical level now...

Bulls need to either punch right on through, or take things sideways for a couple of weeks, and then punch through.

As long as any pull back remains above 900, bulls have a shot at a huge long term floor recapture turn here.

Back below 900 would mean something wrong with bull scenario...

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2537 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 08:35 AM

xle appears to me to have bottomed i thought it needed another leg 

down but apparently not . good for the bulls

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2538 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 09:23 AM

Kwave, good call on plat.

#2539 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 09:31 AM

Three Up In Silver and Gold – Not So Much For GDX

By Avi

I have been trying to give GDX the benefit of the doubt.  But, the action thus far is much more indicative of a bigger 4th wave bounce than it is an impulsive move off the lows.  So, even though we have taken out resistance, the structure is still nothing that resembles a clear impulsive move off the lows.   Therefore, I have to still keep the potential for a lower low on the chart.

In the meantime, both gold and silver have struck their targets for their respect 3rd wave rallies.  And, ideally, both should still see a 4th and 5th wave before I can confidently declare that we have 5 up off the recent lows.   While there is an argument for silver to already have 5 waves up off the low, I am going to to keep the silver and gold counts aligned for as long as they are both able to hold over support on their next pullbacks.

So, it seems that the metals market is somewhat bifurcated again, and it may be because of some of the individual miners exerting pressure for a lower low on the GDX.   But, I am still expecting that by the time we roll through the fall, we should be ready to set up that major rally I expect into 2023.

#2540 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 10:52 AM

i burned some wood last night

decided to do a deep dive into mars, which is the indicator for the earth, thus it represents real estate, i did it on the vedic astrology page if you are interested

i am becoming more and more convinced that we are heading for deflation.  1930s style.    the fed is setting that up now.  

so , where does that leave the pms which tend to respond well to inflation eg 1976-1980  . the price of gold was fixed in the 1920s and 1930s . although miners and i know most love the chart of homestake mining during that period.  however, what i see here and now is the 23.5 yr cycle and the 8 yr cycle are all down hard going into late 23 or early 24 .  i  do think the shorter term cycles call for a rally here , which is the way i am playing it , but once this rally is over , i believe the pm market is going to roll over.  and bottom in the time frame i just mentioned and that will be the start of the next bull leg.  i am open to the possibility that the cycle left translates and it happens sooner. BUTT so far there is no indication of that . its just a thought on my side

this info and the bus fare will get you on the bus . in other words its just my opinion based on the research i am doing.   

if deflation is in the cards few will have money.   just as an aside i used to ask old timers who bought real estate in the 30s what was their thought.  every one around them was scared to buy, after all prices were tumbling.  they said it seemed cheap enough and it was worth taking a shot. those folks did very well. buying too early was disastrous as prices were unrelenting in their down move.  just the smell of wood burning on a thursday morning in august

dharma

would love to hear your thoughts!

Edited by dharma, 11 August 2022 - 11:00 AM.