seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3091 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 02:46 PM

Move of first pivot, most likely has to be wrong?

#3092 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 02:51 PM

Commenting on recent events, Druck was more upbeat, saying “I like everything I’m hearing out of the Fed and I hope they finish the job,” he said. Now, the tightening has to go all the way. “You have to slay the dragon.” The problem is that, as the BOE demonstrated with its QT to QE pivot today, it's impossible to slay the dragon and sooner or later every central banks fails.

What happens then? According to Druck, once people lose trust in central banks - which at this rate could happen in a few weeks or tomorrow - he expects a cryptocurrency renaissance, something which may already be starting...

No mention of gold?

#3093 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 02:55 PM

This is not very impressive rally here on pivot news.

#3094 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 03:06 PM

Sprott warns of GOLD CRASH

https://www.sprottmo...ptember-27-2022

sorta seems like classic headlines seen at bottoms, we see

Senor

LOL: works like a charm

#3095 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 03:07 PM

yep looed like 5 up 3 down now in 1 of 3 or C

which is it?

#3096 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 03:09 PM

sure seems so as senor posted bank of england  is pivoting https://www.zerohedg...t-material-risk

For the first time in 24 years, Japan intervenes in foreign exchange markets to sell USD and buy the Yen.

so , we are seeing the shot across the bow. i suspect unless the last high in gold is taken out. we do more backing and filling

and i believe the broad market is going to have a poor earning season, w/lower tow on tap.

but the pms will sniff out the turn in advance. encouraging signs

twitter

FED'S KASHKARI: WE WILL NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE OF CUTTING INTEREST RATES WHEN THE ECONOMY WEAKENS. is volcker being invoked as a misdirection?

dharma

ED'S KASHKARI: WE WILL NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE OF CUTTING INTEREST RATES WHEN THE ECONOMY WEAKENS

well of course they MUSt say this. MUST. but will they?

#3097 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 03:12 PM

Commenting on recent events, Druck was more upbeat, saying “I like everything I’m hearing out of the Fed and I hope they finish the job,” he said. Now, the tightening has to go all the way. “You have to slay the dragon.” The problem is that, as the BOE demonstrated with its QT to QE pivot today, it's impossible to slay the dragon and sooner or later every central banks fails.

What happens then? According to Druck, once people lose trust in central banks - which at this rate could happen in a few weeks or tomorrow - he expects a cryptocurrency renaissance, something which may already be starting...

No mention of gold?

the game plan is for folks to lose confidence in currencies period so Central banks can successfully pivot to Digital currenices they own

#3098 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 04:21 PM

until and unless we take out 1806 this is just noise

#3099 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 06:08 PM

Stanley Druckenmiller says he'd be 'stunned' if recession doesn't happen in 2023

https://www.youtube....1s7O40DDBQ&t=1s

Sorry just checked- Dharma has posted this link.

Edited by jabat, 28 September 2022 - 06:11 PM.

#3100 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 07:49 PM

Stanley Druckenmiller says he'd be 'stunned' if recession doesn't happen in 2023

https://www.youtube....1s7O40DDBQ&t=1s

Sorry just checked- Dharma has posted this link.

are we not in recession already?