• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3101 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 05:34 AM

until and unless we take out 1806 this is just noise

Punching through the downtrend line around 1730 is what is needed. Looks like the 3rd Q closing is going to be below Armstrong's bullish reversal number of 1706, so that means going down into the 1500 area perhaps in early Dec  before it turns bullish in 1st Q 2023. Lower chart has a strong trendline for a major high in April 2024, guess Europe will be toast by then and who knows what else, MA's computer has warned there may be no US elections in 2024 - martial law?

Edited by Russ, 29 September 2022 - 05:42 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3102 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 08:19 AM

Gold's big picture... $10,000 per ounce is a guess for the 5th wave but the date of spring 2024 for the final high should be correct. Trend on top is showing a big low in 2045, interesting that Armstrong's computer is suggesting the World's population may drop dramatically by then, maybe 50% I think he said. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#3103 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 08:40 AM

While it's very hard to interpret OI, I believe it's flashing a huge warning like it has been doing for last several months. There was no expansion of OI yesterday on gold's huge up day. It was just trading.

#3104 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 10:14 AM

AEM moved in 5-waves up.

#3105 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 10:23 AM

Avi        Nightly Wave Analysis               Weekend Metals

Could It Be?

I have been noting for weeks that the market is finally getting ready to complete this very long term pullback/correction and resume its bullish trend begun at the end of 2015 in most of the charts we follow.  And, as I write this update, we have the ingredients for that turn to begin, but we are not quite there yet.

So, I can make this update rather simple.  When you look at the 8-minute silver chart, you will see that we have a rather clear 3 waves up off the low, with a very nice looking internal structure for all 3 waves up.  (And, yes, the same is evident on the GLD and GDX charts off yesterday's low as well).  But, we are missing an ingredient still - -  we need a 5th wave up off the low.  

Moreover, should we see that 5th wave up off the low complete today, then I still want to see a nice corrective wave [ii] pullback.  And, if we should then see a rally back over wave [i] in that structure, then I will be looking to begin trading the upside in an aggressive fashion.  It would likely be a very early signal that the market is finally ready to move back into a bull phase after a 2+ year long correction.

So, while the ingredients may be coming together, let's have just a bit more patience to allow it to be fully baked.  And, when you look at the larger degree GDX and GLD charts, it should be quite evident that you will not be missing a lot of the upside in order to allow this initial 5-waves up to complete and trigger a bigger wave 1 off the lows to develop.

#3106 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 10:40 AM

Gotta say I am impressed by today's gold and miner action especially seeing relative strength, and doing so with the QQQ's down nearly 3%. Holding long

Senor

#3107 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 11:08 AM

IMO got fivers are over the place, will be adding into weakness/correction of what I view as a bullish advance

Senor

#3108 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 12:33 PM

best POTENTIAL near term bullish wave count in weeks and this place is dead, makes me even more bullishbull.gif as always DYODD

Senor

#3109 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 12:40 PM

Hadik:

Hadik: Says cycles project low for gold for sept 26-28  , then early Dec 9.5 month cycle progression also recurs when gold  would retrace 50% of it's 56 month advance into Aug 2020, so that would take it down to Armstrong's 1500 area.  Sept 22 saw huge negative volume spike, kind of a capitulation. 

Edited by Russ, 29 September 2022 - 12:45 PM.

#3110 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 12:58 PM

until and unless we take out 1806 this is just noise

Punching through the downtrend line around 1730 is what is needed. Looks like the 3rd Q closing is going to be below Armstrong's bullish reversal number of 1706, so that means going down into the 1500 area perhaps in early Dec  before it turns bullish in 1st Q 2023. Lower chart has a strong trendline for a major high in April 2024, guess Europe will be toast by then and who knows what else, MA's computer has warned there may be no US elections in 2024 - martial law?

yeah i have 1450 as pone targer