A LOW soon: most negative bull-bear spread since April 2013

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#11 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 17 April 2022 - 06:56 PM

And rusty still throwing off classic bearish upthrust reversal spikes just before launching the swing waves down...

RUT.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 17 April 2022 - 07:00 PM

In any event, bears look to have won a clear victory late last week. and now we see if they can take it to the house with a huge fast wave 3 down, where Naz takes the brunt of the abuse led by the Mega Caps...

Pivots are crystal clear now, and until bulls reclaim them, bears with full benefit of doubt for possible carnage ahead...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 17 April 2022 - 07:05 PM

Playing Devil's Advocate for perhaps just a bit longer, Dow has not actually broken yet.

IF bears are going on a rampage, the massive pivot on Dow should get broken soon.

But...if it does not, could be first stealth sign of strength by bulls....

See how the next few hours play out...

dow-2.png

#14 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 17 April 2022 - 08:36 PM

Dow setting what is is a likely a huge pivot overnight here...bulls must now hold it, or likely ugliness begins...

dj.png

#15 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 17 April 2022 - 08:38 PM

2 hour look at dow...one false step here, and over the edge she goes...

dow.png

#16 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,400 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 06:12 AM

reopened 2nd HEDGE SHORT 13850

Will close 2nd NQ HEDGE SHORT @ 13745 with BUY LIMIT order placed 

Would prefer to wait until after 9:30am tomorrow but I prefer to increase net longs now

Will reopen above 13900 when traded, whenever.... and will add an extra lot to my NQ SHORT daytrades, if I remember 

YEN is boring tonight... so expect WILD MOVES soon

NAT GAS hit highest intraday price above $7.5 

#17 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 07:37 AM

Hope everyone had a great long weekend.  I did a shortened convertible trip with some friends from near by to go do some wine tasting and enjoy the sun although cool lol!! Anyhow slow to get back into it so only brought my average long down to 4395 for now but I'm still feeling confident there will be more upside as everything is sounding oh so negative but also know that a couple of good earnings reports and we'll see a quick snap back.  It's also a new expiration cycle so people are adjusting their trades.  As everyone already knows I've been selling downside puts for this cycle already as I'm sure red has been also.  Anyhow most important thing is my biggest trend will likely continue with lots of volatility and a sideways we will go.  Sure it'll be another great week of trading!!!!

#18 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,400 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 07:46 AM

ARKK is at 58.6

Will open CALL position if it trades below 56

#19 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,400 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 07:57 AM

ZVBuToeP_normal.jpg

Its been 12 trading days #ES_F has gone without 2 green days as "sell the bounce" in play. To get a multi-day relief bounce, bulls must clear a resistance, now 4385 Plan today: Supports = 4356 (held), 4340. Would like a bounce to 4405, 4420, 4440. 4340 fails, we sell to 4310

ZVBuToeP_normal.jpg

Its been 12 trading days #ES_F has gone without 2 green days as "sell the bounce" in play. To get a multi-day relief bounce, bulls must clear a resistance, now 4385 Plan today: Supports = 4356 (held), 4340. Would like a bounce to 4405, 4420, 4440. 4340 fails, we sell to 4310

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,818 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 08:04 AM

Dow winding it up all night after the overnight pivot low...

WHO wants the ball???

dow.png