Photo

Actual Position and Market Opinion Poll for Tuesday 4/19/22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: After the close Monday (12 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your Actual Position?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What is your Market Opinion for Tuesday?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 03:12 PM

YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AND LOGGED IN TO VOTE.  Log In | Register

If the registration module isn't working for you, you can message us here or at admin@ this site and we'll set you up.

Remember, "Partially Long (or Short)" means less than your normal full position. E.g., If you typically use leverage, then 100% long would be "Partially Long".

Check out past Poll results here: http://www.traders-t...n-poll-archive/

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 18 April 2022 - 11:54 PM

I have mainly complex option and futures options on at any time  that I adjust, resize regularly. On the rare occasion I log on to the board I am at odds how to vote because I can not leave nuanced answer.

I understand that the current setup is longstanding and for that reason the stats are valuable.

If perhaps there was another poll (rolling poll) that showed votes for for the prior day or week that answered the simple question: to what degree on a scale of 1-10 are you bullish at the moment? Let people vote any time and any number of times as they change their opinions during the day or in off hours. That would show an emotional content.

From the geopolitical issues aside I am increasingly short term bullish sensing the increased possibility of a good short covering rally or more. If there was a feeble up day I would turn quite bearish.

Regards,

F&D

"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 19 April 2022 - 07:03 AM

I have mainly complex option and futures options on at any time  that I adjust, resize regularly. On the rare occasion I log on to the board I am at odds how to vote because I can not leave nuanced answer.

I understand that the current setup is longstanding and for that reason the stats are valuable.

If perhaps there was another poll (rolling poll) that showed votes for for the prior day or week that answered the simple question: to what degree on a scale of 1-10 are you bullish at the moment? Let people vote any time and any number of times as they change their opinions during the day or in off hours. That would show an emotional content.

From the geopolitical issues aside I am increasingly short term bullish sensing the increased possibility of a good short covering rally or more. If there was a feeble up day I would turn quite bearish.

Regards,

F&D

While I'm very sympathetic to the desire for nuanced sentiment, we have some technical limits on data collection. That said, I'm ALWAYS looking for new ways to get a feel for sentiment. I'll dig around in the control panel and see what I can do with the polling app.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter