russians are organizing a victory parade in Mariupol

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 20 April 2022 - 05:29 PM

they will hold it on the 9th of May......how will that impact the stock markets ? Because if that means they are going to cease hostilities by that date, well the stock markets might take a vertical rise maybe just for one day, but it wouldn ' t be funny to be short in such an evenience. On the other hand, how is it possible that hostilities may cease if they don' t leave the Donbass to its legitimate government which is the Ukrainian one ? 

I' m missing the sense of that parade.....but newspapers give it for sure.      

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 20 April 2022 - 05:46 PM

any idea about the possible stock market behavior ? Everything I see tells me the underlying downtrend will be resumed after the bounce end, but any possible conclusion of war operations put a serious question mark about the bearish scenario I' m thinking about 

Edited by andr99, 20 April 2022 - 05:49 PM.

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 07:16 AM

any idea about the possible stock market behavior ? Everything I see tells me the underlying downtrend will be resumed after the bounce end, but any possible conclusion of war operations put a serious question mark about the bearish scenario I' m thinking about 

watch the sky......i can only imagine how high the market will be when AAII hits 60%bulls.....now at a record 2 weeks under 20%

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 08:14 AM

Market doesn't even notice the war anymore and it will be a bit longer before things that aren't allowed to leave there will affect things such as crops etc and oil is already nearing highs I think.  The volatility in the market will continue as I've said it will be all year.  We may make new marginal highs but were now in a different world overall, the everything bottom is imploding little by little which will keep volatility strong....

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 02:59 PM

in times like this, if I go on watching the sky I will find myself scratching the ground with my own nose......and given that I' ve got a nice small nose, I' m rather worried about how it might end up 

#6 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 04:54 PM

ROFL

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.