the airlines as a group look good

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 04:43 PM

and you know who else is stupid , my daughter and grand daughter are stupid because they are fasting for ramadan

STUPID STUPID STUPID YES MASTER PDX WE IS JUST STUPID / SO NICE OF YOU TO TAKE THE TIME 

TO EVEN THINK OF US . THANK YOU MASSR PDX THANK YOU 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#12 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 05:53 PM

and you know who else is stupid , my daughter and grand daughter are stupid because they are fasting for ramadan

STUPID STUPID STUPID YES MASTER PDX WE IS JUST STUPID / SO NICE OF YOU TO TAKE THE TIME 

TO EVEN THINK OF US . THANK YOU MASSR PDX THANK YOU 

Calm down. I did not call you stupid anywhere. All I said was you are late to the party for airline stocks.

Those are already up 33% from a month ago. May they will go another 33% up next month. Then you will look like a genius.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#13 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 07:25 PM

Speaking of stupid - wonder who carries the mantle for most reliable fade?  Hopefully I'm in contention.  If I buy when I think sell and sell when I think buy I should be wealthy in no time.  But who cares if someone calls me stupid.  It's a relative term, and there are plenty of more stupider peolple than me in the world.  Some even have important jobs and serious responsibilities...

the-pres.png

Man - what a day.  CAT just clobbered the dow.  Could be a shake-out fake-out and not heading to the bottom - but it sure was a powerful drop.

CAT.png

And HD took a 3.3% hit - but it's only testing the floor - - - right?

HD.png