BULLS last desperate stand: BEAR rules!

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

#571 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 02:16 PM

Cmon baby I wanna make this a 200 point day!!!!

#572 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 02:17 PM

FOLLOWUP ON MONDAY POSSIBLE BUT.... DOWN AGAIN 

Dip buyers just came back from their lunch?  Lots of them.  SPX looks to close at HOD.  I see there will be follow -ups next week .....................

#573 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 02:23 PM

Oh d I hate to say but option expiration's are my specialty thus the reason I say this rally could and I say could get to 4175 by next Friday.  I find it hard to believe but it is out there according to my numbers.  There is also the fact that the Dow has had 7 down weeks in a row even if we close at highs.  Hasn't seen that since in over 20 years!!  Profit stop 4020

#574 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 02:38 PM

And boom out for a profit of 31 points and 183 and a combined total of 608 on the day!!  Sure glad I'm neither bullish or bearish, was long and short today!!  Think I may call it quits though although were approaching 4000 again, hmmmmm....Anyhow time for a beer, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! 

#575 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 10:50 AM

BItcoin gettin' real close to the edge again....

Potential for folks waking up to a HUGE surprise on Monday morning if 28500 does not hold....

Cannot stress enough how bad a weekly close under 30K on BTC is gonna look...

Bitcoin could just about to have its "Boeing Covid Moment", as folks start to shut the rigs down...

We all remember that 280 just had to be the bottom on Boeing Right?

ba.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#576 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 10:51 AM

Current BTC daily look...just below ALL that support, and back test of it maybe about to fail....

btc.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#577 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 11:30 AM

BTC 3 min line failure just after midnight is likely the key to the crash or no crash setup...

Bulls really did not want to lose that back test, as it once again put BTC back in fully Synchronous Cyclicity to the downside, and BELOW the 900 day...

Remember, it is physically impossible to have a crash type wave unless you are fully Synchronous on your time frames and into the air gap between next larger time frame.

Weekly stuff on BTC is waaaay down there.

Back above 29500, and bulls could start the stick save process, but that last test of 28500 just made probably needs to hold now...

Could be huge moment of truth dead ahead...

Now we see if bears are indeed gonna to let it all hang out After Midnight...

btc.png

#578 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 11:38 AM

Could be all about whether or not the crossed over 5 min 200 turns into resistance or not..

If not, then we could have 28.5 hold on our hands, and possible big stick save.

But...Failure there could lead to total disaster..

btc.png

Edited by K Wave, 14 May 2022 - 11:38 AM.

#579 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 11:52 AM

And startin' to look like the 3 drive bottom into 28.5 might just stick....

Now need to clear 29.6 and 30K for bull to get a big stick save...

btc.png

#580 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 14 May 2022 - 11:54 AM

Bulls do not want failure at 29.6.....

Edited by K Wave, 14 May 2022 - 11:54 AM.