• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 05:39 AM

Ok then..... 

When you ask for a Fearless Forecast  on this board, all you are going to get is those that volunteer no forecast, but later criticize those that do. Board should be renamed, "The Queens of Hindsight Board". (JMHO) 

#12 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 07:57 AM

I think its got a lot better as I really go after people who don't respect each others opinions.  It's ok to rib people but no one knows the exact direction of the market at every moment of the day so I think people have learned.  Even on d's thread, those guys have all been really bearish of late and I've been about grind grind grind and still making money going long the whole way down so its kinda hard to attack me or tell me my opinion is wrong lol.  I get pdx's point about the fall though as that will be more the time for a crash from a higher level but at the moment there is more of a chance of more grinding down to new lows and then a bounce starting.  As I said at the start of the year though I don't think we'll see new highs for a few years and will remain in a huge trading range similar to 2000 to 2013,15 for the Nasdaq.  Just need to figure out where this bottom will be exactly still.

#13 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 09:44 AM

I think its got a lot better as I really go after people who don't respect each others opinions.  It's ok to rib people but no one knows the exact direction of the market at every moment of the day so I think people have learned.  Even on d's thread, those guys have all been really bearish of late and I've been about grind grind grind and still making money going long the whole way down so its kinda hard to attack me or tell me my opinion is wrong lol.  I get pdx's point about the fall though as that will be more the time for a crash from a higher level but at the moment there is more of a chance of more grinding down to new lows and then a bounce starting.  As I said at the start of the year though I don't think we'll see new highs for a few years and will remain in a huge trading range similar to 2000 to 2013,15 for the Nasdaq.  Just need to figure out where this bottom will be exactly still.

we used to have some of the best TA traders here on this board, I wish they would come back.

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 09:57 AM

Hmmmmm I guess you didn't notice but I haven't had a loss in over a year with every trade posted on here when done lol!!!  And I even put up many of my option selling trades!! 

#15 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 10:13 AM

Well gotta stick with my belief that we'll now be above 4000 by Friday and an up week for the Dow soooooo average long 4026.....Sit on that for a bit.....

#16 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 10:32 AM

Wow gotta say this is very interesting could go down as one of those record expiration cycles at this point lol!!  Average long 4014..... adding an ndx trade for the longer term long at 12,150....

#17 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 11:42 AM

Realized these posts were for d's thread but just in case anyone is reading here.  I won't do anymore here though....

Can't resist, average long 3999 and 12110 on the ndx, think this is way overdone now and even if we stay down for expiration its gonna make for an exciting June cycle!!!