Bounce halfway to the top

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 09:55 AM

we will spend June to get to the top of the bounce around nasdaq slightly above 13000 and then to make the classic little V pattern at the top that the bulls will consider a buy the dip opportunity, while it will be a trap 

Edited by andr99, 01 June 2022 - 09:57 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 10:20 AM

my point of view, nothing more

#3 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 11:06 AM

my point of view, nothing more

please go into detail about what technical analysis leads you to this conclusion  

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 12:13 PM

Just a question.......do you think technical analysis is a scientific method which lets you make money with a 100% accuracy ? I give the answer for you. NO.

To make money you need a charting program, a good dose of intuition and a lot of experience. Based on a few conditions that I' m looking at, comparing and watching closely past indexes' behavior, I got to the conclusion that

the triple bottom i was talking about  in a previous discussion of mine, will push the american indexes at least close to the targets I have expressed. It' s my opinion, not based on anything scientific as it is that of anyone else,

because TA is not science     

Edited by andr99, 01 June 2022 - 12:17 PM.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 12:28 PM

I can ask you a question now........do you think the nasdaq places a triple ST bottom on the chart just to make a relief rally of 6% or 7%  ? Do they trap the ST bears just to take a 6% or a 7% from their pockets ? I don' t think

so.....the bounce' s target is higher because logics says it, besides patterns and else.......

Edited by andr99, 01 June 2022 - 12:28 PM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 12:39 PM

sorry for the typo....I wrote ''american indexes''......I meant ''American indexes''......I always use the capital A for America both because it is grammatically correct and because I respect it. For the opposite reason I don' t use the

capital letter for the country I live in

Edited by andr99, 01 June 2022 - 12:39 PM.

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 12:54 PM

Billionaire stock traders such as Buffet do not use Technical Analysis, just saying.

I have NEVER ONCE seen a TA expert here post warning of big move coming next day.

I  never use TA and I am still solvent at age 82, as a matter of fact if I never make another trade in stocks,

my trading capital will still last me through age 110. No worries, I plan to kick the bucket at age 103, same as my mother.

Edited by pdx5, 01 June 2022 - 12:55 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 01:17 PM

Billionaire stock traders such as Buffet do not use Technical Analysis, just saying.

I have NEVER ONCE seen a TA expert here post warning of big move coming next day.

very true.......however the site is named FF and what I find peculiar is that if one makes a clear forecast, in one nano second he will be asked why, when and in what regard etc.ect. while others who write rivers of words

without making any forecast about anything are never asked for an alphabet letter to explain  ................it's bizarre. Am I in the wrong site ? 

Edited by andr99, 01 June 2022 - 01:18 PM.

#9 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 01:51 PM

very true.......however the site is named FF and what I find peculiar is that if one makes a clear forecast, in one nano second he will be asked why, when and in what regard etc.ect. while others who write rivers of words

without making any forecast about anything are never asked for an alphabet letter to explain  ................it's bizarre. Am I in the wrong site ?

Andre,

You are not on the wrong website!
When I know the reasoning behind your/anybody’s forecast, it is much easier to agree or not agree with it.
Plus I might learn something new as well.

Long live Bella Italia, gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 02:22 PM

You both are entirely correct. Mark did not name this sight TA..something.

He named it FF and therefore every one should be able to post their forecast without fear.

As andre said, TA is NOT a science. Common sense and many years experience trading stocks is just as valuable as any TA.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule